• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Tom Brady Wont duplicate last season

I was watching the QB challenge on TSN this weekend and I was watching Tom Brady with interest and I came to this conclusion...Brady sucks.

Whi thinks he will have a repeat season?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Pride
    • Jul 2002

Brady isn't good... the system is/was. I bet with 6 months to prepare for the patriots, Brady will look much like Flutie did this past season.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
      Brady isn't good... the system is/was. I bet with 6 months to prepare for the patriots, Brady will look much like Flutie did this past season.
      I don't care who he looks like.. as long as he's looking toward the sky!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

It could be a really long year for him. Can you imagine those Bean Town fans get on his case when he starts to struggle??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

By game 3, all of the fans who were upset that Bledsoe was traded will be calling for Brady's Head. Then the trouble starts... Sound familiar Bills fans??

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I think the Patsies fans will be in for a rude awakening.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• BillsMan80
              Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
              • Jul 2002

You must mean Marcia Brady.
              The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
              THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

You see, here is the plan, TD truly is a genius This year everyone will be putting 8 men in the box against Brady & Co. They will stuff A. Smith and shutdown Brady's dumpoff passes forcing him to go long which is not his forte. There will be so much crying going on amongst the fans and players that The Patsies will be forced to trade us their 2002 No 1 choice, which will be a top ten pick by the way, a No 2, and a number 1 & 2 in 2003 for Drew back again. Man, that TD is truly a genius!!
                My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

• gonzo1105
                  • Jul 2002

I dont think that is going to happen

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

the PATSIES could easily not make the playoffs.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Phins054
                      Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
                      • Jul 2002

Look at it this way...The Patsies made their bed...and now they'll have to lay in it...
                      Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Brady is as overrated as they come! I don't know how he could be a Pro Bowler last year and also the Super Bowl MVP! The Defense and Special Teams won that game, not Brady! We all know that! :angry:

If only the Patsies did...lol

Comment

• The Undertaker #59
                          Lurking Patriot and Bledsoe fan.
                          • Jul 2002

I don't know if I should really get invloved in this, but someone should speak up for the other side just a little bit.

Superbowl-
                          Defense and Special Teams certainly played a huge part in winning the superbowl, but what about Brady's performance on the game winning drive?

QB Challenge-
                          Garcia came in last last year, and won this year. Did he "suck" last year, and is suddenly elite this year?

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

First of all, Brady isn't, or wasn't, outstanding to begin with. He only had 18 TDs in 15 games during the RS. So I find it difficult to believe that he won't again toss at least 16 and possibly as many as around 22.

The Pats success, as just suggested, came due largely to D, STs, and coaching stuff combined w/ a successful ground game of the "grind-it-out" variety. Some "assistance" from the officials in the Oakland PO game helped too. No one would be hard on Brady if they had lost that Oakland game.

He'll be fine. Whether or not Bledsoe improves will be the fuel the keeps the fire burning one way or another. There's no neutral outcome there!
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• dolfan25
                              Clements & Mulakey I'm taking you down next
                              • Jul 2002

Way to go out on a limb there. Saying that Brady won't duplicate a year where he lead his team to a title is not much of a prediction. It's so hard to repeat in this league. Don't be surprised if Brady does well. Not Marino or Warner well but in Charlie Wise's offense he's not asked to do much. Plus he's got some good TE's which Wise(sp?)loves to use. Heck Kurt Warner and Brett Favre have not yet duplicated their SB seasons so I wouldn't expect Brady to but he's servicable, and I don't think the Pats would've won with Bledsoe in there last year. Just a magical run that Brady lead his team on with all the right chemistry and fortunate calls to win a SB.

Actually Brady's run reminds me somewhat of "Never Nervous" Pervis Ellison with Louisville as a freshman. Never again did Pervis match that season in both the College and Pro ranks.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍