PDA

View Full Version : ralph wilson is pissed

shotgun
10-11-2004, 06:37 AM
ralph told reporters after the game it's sicking and he is getting sick of this smashmouth football !!!

Jayhawk
10-11-2004, 06:40 AM
sorce?

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-11-2004, 06:45 AM
I herd of this infermaiton two. Eye wood bee PO'd to.

I heard that he said the fans must be bored.

shotgun
10-11-2004, 06:51 AM
CH 2 NEWS !!!! WGRZ.COM PLUS SHREDD AND RAGEN PLAYED THE SOUND BITE

Jayhawk
10-11-2004, 06:57 AM
dear god I am hung over you don't need to shout

Jan Reimers
10-11-2004, 07:01 AM
I have 4 sideline club level seats and drive almost 700 miles to watch this crap. I'm pissed, too.

shotgun
10-11-2004, 07:47 AM
sorry for so called shouting i am pissed to as a season ticket holder ... i would start our offense just sucks !!!!

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 08:09 AM
ralph told reporters after the game it's sicking and he is getting sick of this smashmouth football !!!
for the first time in 40+ years he listened to the fans and gave them smashmouth football...remember the good old days of the K-gun. I can actually remember folks wanted 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Welcome, you got it!

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 08:16 AM
for the first time in 40+ years he listened to the fans and gave them smashmouth football...remember the good old days of the K-gun. I can actually remember folks wanted 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Welcome, you got it!

uhh.. he gave us what we asked for? this is not a smash mouth team.. not even close..

and ralph PROMISED the oline would be fixed as he hung from bledsoe's jock defending the washed up qb... he sad it was all the olines fault... so what did good old ralph do? dumped rubin for villareal and pucillo for smith.. wow..

yeah.. he gave us just what we wanted.

i know you can say that he didnt directly do these things.. but he sure as hell didnt hire the right guy to do them then.

either way, his franchise has been an embarrassment for MANY YEARS now.. and i dont know that the people in charge right now are capable of turning it around.. we are quickly becoming the bengals.. horrible every year.. blown draft picks that dont produce anything close to the draft position..

it is sad.. but i dont feel bad for some rich bastard that is sitting on his yacht right now counting all the money i spent on bills jerseys and ****.

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 08:36 AM
uhh.. he gave us what we asked for? this is not a smash mouth team.. not even close..

and ralph PROMISED the oline would be fixed as he hung from bledsoe's jock defending the washed up qb... he sad it was all the olines fault... so what did good old ralph do? dumped rubin for villareal and pucillo for smith.. wow..

yeah.. he gave us just what we wanted.

i know you can say that he didnt directly do these things.. but he sure as hell didnt hire the right guy to do them then.

either way, his franchise has been an embarrassment for MANY YEARS now.. and i dont know that the people in charge right now are capable of turning it around.. we are quickly becoming the bengals.. horrible every year.. blown draft picks that dont produce anything close to the draft position..

it is sad.. but i dont feel bad for some rich bastard that is sitting on his yacht right now counting all the money i spent on bills jerseys and ****.

:clap: Enough Said... Time for new Blood ... Dump TD and Lets use what we got next season and rebuild the OLine... Improved O - Line and we got a Playoff Team

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 08:43 AM
:clap: Enough Said... Time for new Blood ... Dump TD and Lets use what we got next season and rebuild the OLine... Improved O - Line and we got a Playoff Team
all you need to do is improve the O-line and it's a playoff team...

btw, how about that vaunted defense that couldn't hold two leads so far?

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 08:51 AM

Not sure how to take what your saying Eb.. please rephrase... I think with JP and a decent O line we are palyoff bound. Sh** I thought we had a playoff apperance this season before we actully started playing.. LoL.. our Defense is a damned good squad. As far as the leads being lost...things would of been differnet had the mistakes and miscues not taken place our leads would of more and I think the mistakes we have made during the games has cost us not only in field position but in team moral as well. Think about it..

tampabay25690
10-11-2004, 10:34 AM

You think maybe they are on the field to long?????

RedEyE
10-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Remember when Ralph told us that he was hiring a new GM that will turn this team around? I do. I think that he was expecting a little more than what's been given.

Hell, Wade Phillips did more with less.

chernobylwraiths
10-11-2004, 10:44 AM

Well, if they could actually stop somebody, maybe they wouldn't be on the field so long. What was the Jet's third down percentage yesterday?

When the Bills DID have a lead, how many games have they lost in the fourth quarter due to a defense that couldn't stop the opposition?

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 10:44 AM
Not sure how to take what your saying Eb.. please rephrase... I think with JP and a decent O line we are palyoff bound. Sh** I thought we had a playoff apperance this season before we actully started playing.. LoL.. our Defense is a damned good squad. As far as the leads being lost...things would of been differnet had the mistakes and miscues not taken place our leads would of more and I think the mistakes we have made during the games has cost us not only in field position but in team moral as well. Think about it..

If the DEF holds the lead against JAX and the Jets then this team is 2-2, no? With all the little mistakes (correctable) and DB just being servicable this team would be 2-2 and we would have a different attitude. This team is not as bad as some here say. Are they going to the playoffs? No. Nobody should have been thinking that. When was the last time a rookie coach taking over a 6-10 succeed in taking teams to playoffs? Rarely.

JP would be a disaster right now. The line sucks. BION, DB has actually avoided sacks. Yes, he is immobile but not much would succeed right now.

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 10:46 AM
8:30 minutes to start the game??? WTF!...we better be darn thankful the Jets missed a gimme field goal.

RedEyE
10-11-2004, 10:51 AM
If the DEF holds the lead against JAX and the Jets then this team is 2-2, no? With all the little mistakes (correctable) and DB just being servicable this team would be 2-2 and we would have a different attitude. This team is not as bad as some here say. Are they going to the playoffs? No. Nobody should have been thinking that. When was the last time a rookie coach taking over a 6-10 succeed in taking teams to playoffs? Rarely.

JP would be a disaster right now. The line sucks. BION, DB has actually avoided sacks. Yes, he is immobile but not much would succeed right now.

Need to discuss your first point with Jim Mora. Falcons are looking pretty decent with a rookie coach. Hell, Chicago doesn't looks like they're in that bad of a situiation with Lovie Smith.

I fail to see how bringing in Losman would result in disaster. Is 0-4 / 0-2 in the division not disaster enough. I'm not blaming Bledsoe entirely, but let's get the kid geared up to take over as a future franchise QB. He'll learn more on the field than off of it.

Jayhawk
10-11-2004, 10:56 AM
get an oline and they are better than half the teams going to the playoffs this year.

shotgun
10-11-2004, 10:57 AM
maybe ralph is cheep inways of hireing maybe this time he will get a gm in here that will have respect in the league and build a winner ... :father: :pray:

RedEyE
10-11-2004, 11:01 AM
BOA? :scratch:

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 12:57 PM
Need to discuss your first point with Jim Mora. Falcons are looking pretty decent with a rookie coach. Hell, Chicago doesn't looks like they're in that bad of a situiation with Lovie Smith.

I fail to see how bringing in Losman would result in disaster. Is 0-4 / 0-2 in the division not disaster enough. I'm not blaming Bledsoe entirely, but let's get the kid geared up to take over as a future franchise QB. He'll learn more on the field than off of it.

Thats my point. The Head Coach switch shouldnt of kiled us. I Agree with Eb the chances are slim but with the talnet we posses we should be a hell of alot better off than we are. I think JP would have started by now if he had been healthy, now would he be the leauge MVP.. no way... but he would be an improvement over Drew's current play. I think the O Line needs to step it up we made some changes in coaching with hopes that this would improve our line but we need to fill jerserys along with the Visors the staff wears.

I still do not understand how things have turned out how they have. We have an ABOVE Average SQUAD... we should be destroying those on our scheledule. With the Defense we have and the Offensive weapons/tools we have we should be in a totally different level of discussion amoung sports fans and writers. Im disappointed in the way things are turning out this season but I still have not given up hope for a winning season. Grant it my playoff prediction is out .. LoL.. but hey we can still come in above .500. RIGHT

SABURZFAN
10-11-2004, 01:51 PM

somebody needs to tell that old,senile ba$tard that we need an OL to play that style and that donna ho hasn't done anything to help. :mad:

The_Philster
10-11-2004, 04:00 PM
BOA? :scratch:
:gag: I think BOA could win a spelling bee here

Bill Brasky
10-11-2004, 05:47 PM
get an oline and they are better than half the teams going to the playoffs this year.

Plain and simple this team just doesn't know how to win close games. I think it's pathetic that a team like the Giants are 4-1 because they haven't beaten anyone and everybody is saying how great they are all of the sudden. Hell, the Bills are 8 points removed from being 3-1.