• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

ralph wilson is pissed

ralph told reporters after the game it's sicking and he is getting sick of this smashmouth football !!!
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

sorce?
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

I herd of this infermaiton two. Eye wood bee PO'd to.

I heard that he said the fans must be bored.

Comment

• shotgun
        • May 2004

CH 2 NEWS !!!! WGRZ.COM PLUS SHREDD AND RAGEN PLAYED THE SOUND BITE

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
          • Aug 2004

dear god I am hung over you don't need to shout
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I have 4 sideline club level seats and drive almost 700 miles to watch this crap. I'm pissed, too.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• shotgun
              • May 2004

sorry for so called shouting i am pissed to as a season ticket holder ... i would start our offense just sucks !!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shotgun
                ralph told reporters after the game it's sicking and he is getting sick of this smashmouth football !!!
                for the first time in 40+ years he listened to the fans and gave them smashmouth football...remember the good old days of the K-gun. I can actually remember folks wanted 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Welcome, you got it!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  for the first time in 40+ years he listened to the fans and gave them smashmouth football...remember the good old days of the K-gun. I can actually remember folks wanted 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Welcome, you got it!
                  uhh.. he gave us what we asked for? this is not a smash mouth team.. not even close..

and ralph PROMISED the oline would be fixed as he hung from bledsoe's jock defending the washed up qb... he sad it was all the olines fault... so what did good old ralph do? dumped rubin for villareal and pucillo for smith.. wow..

yeah.. he gave us just what we wanted.

i know you can say that he didnt directly do these things.. but he sure as hell didnt hire the right guy to do them then.

either way, his franchise has been an embarrassment for MANY YEARS now.. and i dont know that the people in charge right now are capable of turning it around.. we are quickly becoming the bengals.. horrible every year.. blown draft picks that dont produce anything close to the draft position..

it is sad.. but i dont feel bad for some rich bastard that is sitting on his yacht right now counting all the money i spent on bills jerseys and ****.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    uhh.. he gave us what we asked for? this is not a smash mouth team.. not even close..

and ralph PROMISED the oline would be fixed as he hung from bledsoe's jock defending the washed up qb... he sad it was all the olines fault... so what did good old ralph do? dumped rubin for villareal and pucillo for smith.. wow..

yeah.. he gave us just what we wanted.

i know you can say that he didnt directly do these things.. but he sure as hell didnt hire the right guy to do them then.

either way, his franchise has been an embarrassment for MANY YEARS now.. and i dont know that the people in charge right now are capable of turning it around.. we are quickly becoming the bengals.. horrible every year.. blown draft picks that dont produce anything close to the draft position..

it is sad.. but i dont feel bad for some rich bastard that is sitting on his yacht right now counting all the money i spent on bills jerseys and ****.

Enough Said... Time for new Blood ... Dump TD and Lets use what we got next season and rebuild the OLine... Improved O - Line and we got a Playoff Team
                    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                      Enough Said... Time for new Blood ... Dump TD and Lets use what we got next season and rebuild the OLine... Improved O - Line and we got a Playoff Team
                      all you need to do is improve the O-line and it's a playoff team...

btw, how about that vaunted defense that couldn't hold two leads so far?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                        • Jul 2004

Not sure how to take what your saying Eb.. please rephrase... I think with JP and a decent O line we are palyoff bound. Sh** I thought we had a playoff apperance this season before we actully started playing.. LoL.. our Defense is a damned good squad. As far as the leads being lost...things would of been differnet had the mistakes and miscues not taken place our leads would of more and I think the mistakes we have made during the games has cost us not only in field position but in team moral as well. Think about it..
                        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• tampabay25690
                          • Feb 2004

You think maybe they are on the field to long?????
                          GO Gators!!!!!!
                          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Remember when Ralph told us that he was hiring a new GM that will turn this team around? I do. I think that he was expecting a little more than what's been given.

Hell, Wade Phillips did more with less.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                              You think maybe they are on the field to long?????
                              Well, if they could actually stop somebody, maybe they wouldn't be on the field so long. What was the Jet's third down percentage yesterday?

When the Bills DID have a lead, how many games have they lost in the fourth quarter due to a defense that couldn't stop the opposition?

Comment

Working...
                              X