X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Hey Eb, I owe you an apology

You were right man, Rutgers isn't on the Bills schedule. McGahee couldn't get any of those 3rd and shorts yesterday. I don't know what I was watching when he was in college. I am sorry that the entire offenses complection didn't change once McGahee was in there. I need to watch football a little closer.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

my sarcasm detector just went off..
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

we still didn't win the game...McGahee was a nice switch...maybe Mularkey should have screamed and acted like a child to begin the game and the OL would have blocked for Henry.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        we still didn't win the game...McGahee was a nice switch...maybe Mularkey should have screamed and acted like a child to begin the game and the OL would have blocked for Henry.
        Yeah, it was the yelling.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
          Yeah, it was the yelling.
          funny how the O-line could block for McGahee and Bledsoe after his rant...I'm not the only one that noticed it...

I'm not getting in a pissing match...McGahee played, played well on two runs. Good start. We still lost. What the F do you want? I want to win.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            funny how the O-line could block for McGahee and Bledsoe after his rant...I'm not the only one that noticed it...

I'm not getting in a pissing match...McGahee played, played well on two runs. Good start. We still lost. What the F do you want? I want to win.
            Even better. A pissing match? I am stating the guy is good on short yardage. He showed what he can do in that situation yesterday. It wasn't against Rutgers either.
            Last edited by TheGhostofJimKelly; 10-11-2004, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X