PDA

View Full Version : "All I know, is it's going to feel good when we win next week."

Ickybaluky
10-11-2004, 07:47 AM
Those words were said by Dolphin's DE Jason Taylor after losing to the Patriots yesterday to drop to 0-5.

No more needs to be said.

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 07:50 AM
i know.. sad part is.. he is probably right.

lordofgun
10-11-2004, 08:04 AM
I hope JP is worth the #1 overall pick. :ill:

BAM
10-11-2004, 08:06 AM
I think it's funny how some Bills fans have written Miami off as an easy win. There is no way this game is a gimme for us. I'll be surprised if we beat them. :ill:

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 08:09 AM
i really think it is going to be one miserable game to watch.. the final score should be about 7 - 6..

get your blanket and pillow bam.. it will be nap time.

i guarentee bledsoe takes at least 5 sacks to keep up his pace of 80 on the year.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-11-2004, 08:12 AM
I am an optimist, and I think the Dolphins are a bad team.

I just don't see how our offense is going to produce any points vs. the Dolphins D. They will need very little offensively when we give them the ball inside our 50 4 or 5 times.

Get ready for 0-5 folks, it is going to be a dark, gloomy monday next week.

Even worse....try to find one team other than the Cardinals and San Fran that we might contend with.

2-14 might be enough to get all the numbskulls in the front office and on the coaching staff fired. Maybe. If Mr Wilson survives this mess.

Ickybaluky
10-11-2004, 08:16 AM
You could witness the first game of the Sage Rosenfels era. Jay Feidler broke his ribs late in the game. Feely was knocked out with a concussion 2 plays later.

BAM
10-11-2004, 08:18 AM
i really think it is going to be one miserable game to watch.. the final score should be about 7 - 6..

get your blanket and pillow bam.. it will be nap time.

i guarentee bledsoe takes at least 5 sacks to keep up his pace of 80 on the year.

How many sacks did he have yesterday? I don't wanna look...

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 08:18 AM
nice.. and it will turn out that sage was the answer all along and he will eat us up.. murphy's law.

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 08:20 AM
How many sacks did he have yesterday? I don't wanna look...

4 total.. abraham got 3

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Most of the posts I am reading are that YOU BILLS FANS Think the FINS can BEAT US.. WTF... Listen I will say this and only this. I think we can take them if we run the ball with a Willis, Travis split... Their D cant have that much gas in the tank. We need to wear tham out and cause them to ride close for the run stop and bang out deep to Evans or Moulds. Just my 2 cents .. Imma shut up now... I dont know if I like yall any more after all this negitive crapola... :scared:

BAM
10-11-2004, 08:21 AM
the hat trick.. nice!

Hemlepp I am one of the most optimistic people around here usually... but this team has given me no reason to think we are going to win a game. Just when I think we have it won, we find some way to beat ourselves. I just don't see it. :idunno:

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Imma shut up now... I dont know if I like yall any more after all this negitive crapola... :scared:

pretty sure the team is the one that is producing the negative crapola.. what in the hell is there to be positive about at 0-4?

BAM
10-11-2004, 08:25 AM
pretty sure the team is the one that is producing the negative crapola.. what in the hell is there to be positive about at 0-4?

#1 draft pick? :idunno: :D

BAM
10-11-2004, 08:25 AM
oh wait... LOL nm

clumping platelets
10-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Miami must lose :mad:

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 08:29 AM

Like you and BAM both said.. WE ARE BEATING ourselves... So if we lose it isnt because of the opponets.. it's because of ball football.. or dumb moves on the field. Each game I've seen we have killed ourselves at critical moments. Its not like we lack the talent to beat these teams we just FU** up majorly at the worst possible time. We need to focus on an easy and steady game plan for next week take the win and continue to roll foward... I think we can pull it off if we play a tight game of football. Again its not our talent that is losing the game for us.. Its the STUPID CRAP we pull out of our A**es at the WORST FU**ing Possible time.

Bottom line is this guys I live in South Florida.. and I'm a huge Bills fan with all the flags and Car Accesories and all that loud nosies sh**.. So if We do not win.. I'm Screwed.. LoL.. We need to win this I think it will Boost our Moral for the remaineder of the season..

STOP THE MISTAKE.. Make the boys run extra pratice or some form of punishment for these accidents that are happening to often...

Earthquake Enyart
10-11-2004, 08:30 AM
We're gonna whip the s*** out of the fins. Nuff said.

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 08:31 AM
oh wait... LOL nm

LoL.. Sucks dont it.. LoL

Jan Reimers
10-11-2004, 09:44 AM
I think we lose to the Fins 2-0 in overtime.

TigerJ
10-11-2004, 11:12 AM
I don't look at the Dolphins as an easy win, though I do think it will be a win. I hope all the Dolphins think it's going to be a sure win for them. That may make them over confident. Plus it will make it that much sweeter when we rub Jason Taylor's nose in it.

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 11:17 AM

yup, the line keeps giving him 10 seconds to throw the ball on every play...he is just determined to lay down and get that sack record...

same thing for McGahee and Henry. The line blows open lines that you could drive two Mack trucks through but they just refuse to run through the hole.

Drewpac
10-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Get ready for 0-5 folks, it is going to be a dark, gloomy monday next week.

Even worse....try to find one team other than the Cardinals and San Fran that we might contend with.

Are you kidding me? I'm as down on the Bills as anyone, but how can you say that we haven't been competitive. One extra break our way in each of the first four games and we're 4-0. I know we suck right now and that we can't close out football games, but we've certainly been competitive.

We will see our first victory this week. I guarantee it.

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Are you kidding me? I'm as down on the Bills as anyone, but how can you say that we haven't been competitive. One extra break our way in each of the first four games and we're 4-0.

2-2 if the defense holds leads late in the game...not 4-0

Drewpac
10-11-2004, 11:38 AM
2-2 if the defense holds leads late in the game...not 4-0

I didn't say anything about the defense. I said if we got a break in each of the first four games we COULD be 4-0. Here's what I mean by "break":

- If Wilford would have caught the game winning pass out of bounds or Clements would have knocked down the pass to Smith, or....

- Henry doesn't slip at the goal line against Oakland

- Henry doesn't slip on the 3rd and 2 play against New England, Baker doesn't jump offsides on the field goal try, or Fletcher doesn't fumble the ball going into the endzone

Jan Reimers
10-11-2004, 12:00 PM
"Ifs" don't win games. Big plays, proper execution and discipline do. We lack them all - continually.

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 12:12 PM
yup, the line keeps giving him 10 seconds to throw the ball on every play...he is just determined to lay down and get that sack record...

same thing for McGahee and Henry. The line blows open lines that you could drive two Mack trucks through but they just refuse to run through the hole.

good, i am glad that you can see that the line is giving him enough time.. i watched all the sacks yesterday.. one was on jennings.. the other could have been avoided had bledsoe thrown the ball..

the thing that surprised me was that henry really has been under performing.. that was evident by WM having much more success with the same players..

oh wait.. WM only did good because the coach yelled.. thats right.

HAMMER
10-11-2004, 01:23 PM
...and a second and a fifth.

HAMMER
10-11-2004, 01:25 PM
nice.. and it will turn out that sage was the answer all along and he will eat us up.. murphy's law.
I have been telling DolFans for the last two years that I think the answer has been sitting on their bench. Now I hope I was really wrong.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2004, 01:28 PM
You could witness the first game of the Sage Rosenfels era. Jay Feidler broke his ribs late in the game. Feely was knocked out with a concussion 2 plays later.

i'll be pi$$ed if their 3rd string QB beats us.if it happens,the TOS will definitely be violated. :mad:

SABURZFAN
10-11-2004, 01:31 PM

he isn't.he isn't worth the 2nd and 5th we gave away either.

way to go donna ho. :mad:

Bulldog
10-11-2004, 01:39 PM
he isn't.he isn't worth the 2nd and 5th we gave away either.

way to go donna ho. :mad:

And you know this how? Must be all the game film you have been watching from the first four games. Losman has yet to take a snap in the regular season and Buffalo overpaid for him? Please.

Dozerdog
10-11-2004, 02:03 PM
We're gonna whip the s*** out of the fins. Nuff said.

I can't agree more. The fins have not been compeditive in any game this year.

At least we had the opportunity to win every game we have played. I must say- their offense will be markedly worse than ours was last year.

It's probably the worst offense the league has seen since the 1-15 colts from the 1980's

SABURZFAN
10-11-2004, 02:20 PM
And you know this how? Must be all the game film you have been watching from the first four games. Losman has yet to take a snap in the regular season and Buffalo overpaid for him? Please.

save the sarcasm,slappy.when you give away a Top 5 pick next year,a 2nd,and 5th rounder for the 22nd overall pick,i would definitely say that we gave away too much.

Bulldog
10-11-2004, 02:36 PM
save the sarcasm,slappy.when you give away a Top 5 pick next year,a 2nd,and 5th rounder for the 22nd overall pick,i would definitely say that we gave away too much.

So Buffalo will still have given up too much if Losman plays at an all-pro level for the next 8-10 years? Save the :cry: slappy.

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 02:39 PM
So Buffalo will still have given up too much if Losman plays at an all-pro level for the next 8-10 years? Save the :cry: slappy.
Do you realize where Jim Kelly was drafted? We gave up a lot for Losman. To justify the pick he has to be better than Kelly, imo, i.e., win a SuperBowl. I don't see it happening.

Bulldog
10-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Do you realize where Jim Kelly was drafted? We gave up a lot for Losman. To justify the pick he has to be better than Kelly, imo, i.e., win a SuperBowl. I don't see it happening.

Do you realize how long it has been since Buffalo has had a decent QB? QB is the most important position on the field IMO and TD, right or wrong, rolled the dice that Losman will be something special. I'm sure that TD never envisioned the 1st rounder being a top 10 pick. I just don't think its fair to say we over paid for Losman when he has yet to take a snap in the regular season. And what makes you think that Buffalo won't win a Super Bowl with Losman at the helm? Only time will tell us if Buffalo over paid for Losman.

Mr. Miyagi
10-21-2004, 11:02 AM
So how does it feel now, JT? :snicker:

Michael82
10-21-2004, 11:14 AM
I was wondering the same thing. The Bills shut him down and he didn't get any kind of stat at the end of the day. :snicker:

How's that feel, *****? :evil:

:squish:

TigerJ
10-21-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm glad you bumped the thread, Mr. Miyagi, so we could rub Taylor's nose in it, just like I said. How's it feel now Jason? You're an even bigger loser than you were before!

Mr. Miyagi
10-21-2004, 11:22 AM
I'm glad you bumped the thread, Mr. Miyagi, so we could rub Taylor's nose in it, just like I said. How's it feel now Jason? You're an even bigger loser than you were before!
:bravo:

Ebenezer
10-21-2004, 11:24 AM
damn, I forgot about that one!!

TedMock
10-21-2004, 12:30 PM
Do you realize where Jim Kelly was drafted?

Yep. Pick #14 of the first round in 1983 (1b. for the Bills). That's two picks after we took Tony Hunter at #12! How's that for lucky!

ajsdx
10-21-2004, 04:42 PM

Do you realize where Ryan Leaf was drafted? To justify the pick he has to better than Leaf, imo, i.e., throw one completion in 100 chances and then retire without cursing on TV (giving him a higher career QB rating AND more people skills). I don't see it happening.