PDA

View Full Version : BILLS FANS! UNITE IN PROTEST!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-11-2004, 08:05 AM
Obviously, nobody but Mr. Wilson is smart enough to see that the product the Bills have put on the field for the last year is NOT up to par.

You could spend the rest of the season detailing how piss poor the organization is....or you can do something about it.

I have tickets to the Dolphins game. Not sideline or luxury box seats, but they cost good $$.

I am willing to stay home and hold my tickets and take the hit in the pocket in order to show my sincere disappointment in this team.

Anyone else game?

Seriously, how long can we continue to suffer this abuse? We have NOTHING else here. Hockey is gone at least for this year (maybe longer), we have no real college teams, and the weather is about to turn s**tty again.

Maybe it will give the organization a wake up call if done in large enough numbers.

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 08:10 AM
i dont have tickets to any games since i live in VA, but i am with you.. i will stay home!~

:D

don137
10-11-2004, 08:15 AM
As long as the fans still buy the tickets I can't see RW doing something drastic and firing TD. Next year people will buy the tickets because JP, Willis and Lee will be all starting.

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 08:39 AM
As long as the fans still buy the tickets I can't see RW doing something drastic and firing TD. Next year people will buy the tickets because JP, Willis and Lee will be all starting.

Agreed.. Next year we will all want to see whats new on the field. Just hope TD is gone and RW works on the O Line some. We dont need JP getting smashed and put of IR his starting year. I think the O Line is a Major issue still. Now I am a Bledsoe fan and I would love to watch him turn his career around here but its looking like that isnt going to happen with the games we have been playing. He looks great at time and then flops when we need him the most. I dunno.. Imma shut up now.. Buh Bye