PDA

View Full Version : I can't take it anymore.

THATHURMANATOR
10-11-2004, 09:48 AM
:cry:

BAM
10-11-2004, 10:02 AM
:( I know.

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2004, 10:15 AM
MM:pet:Thurm

Valerie
10-11-2004, 10:17 AM
I agree. It was a VERY bad day for football yesterday. :( I got to see the Cowboys lose at 1pm and then I didn't even get a choice of 2 games at 4pm, I just got one! I thought for sure I'd get the Bills game. So I got to watch the ticker and see the Bills lose in the last minute of the game. :mad: I also got to see some highlights with the announcers making fun of Drew getting sacked. :down: Then, to top off my night, I missed Desperate Housewives because the freaking Skins had to HOG up ABC with their STUPID Sunday night game! :furious: WTH makes up the NFL nationally televised schedule? Why did the Skins and Raven get THREE televised night games back to back to back? I think it SUCKS!:down:

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-11-2004, 10:22 AM
:hang:

SABURZFAN
10-11-2004, 02:28 PM
i hear you THURM.i'm about ready to blow my stack. :mad:

Dozerdog
10-11-2004, 02:49 PM
I agree. It was a VERY bad day for football yesterday. :( I got to see the Cowboys lose at 1pm and then I didn't even get a choice of 2 games at 4pm, I just got one! I thought for sure I'd get the Bills game. So I got to watch the ticker and see the Bills lose in the last minute of the game. :mad: I also got to see some highlights with the announcers making fun of Drew getting sacked. :down: Then, to top off my night, I missed Desperate Housewives because the freaking Skins had to HOG up ABC with their STUPID Sunday night game! :furious: WTH makes up the NFL nationally televised schedule? Why did the Skins and Raven get THREE televised night games back to back to back? I think it SUCKS!:down:

I gotta agree here- Skins and Ravens on every Sunday or Monday?

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2004, 02:57 PM
And the 1-3 Packers have 3 Monday Night games too. That also sucks. :puke:

Bill Brasky
10-11-2004, 02:59 PM
I think its horse****... there are 32 teams, 17 weeks, every team should have at least 1 monday night game regardless of who has came back out of retirement to coach or how big of a market the team is in.

Dozerdog
10-11-2004, 03:05 PM
I think its horse****... there are 32 teams, 17 weeks, every team should have at least 1 monday night game regardless of who has came back out of retirement to coach or how big of a market the team is in.

I don't want to see Arizona vs San Diego