PDA

View Full Version : LOSMAN

Billsouth
10-11-2004, 09:56 AM
when is he scheduled to be able to play?

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2004, 10:01 AM
I hope very soon.

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 10:03 AM
Still blaming Bledsoe for 0-4?

Đ²
10-11-2004, 10:07 AM
If I was Moolarkey, I'd be saying...

"Watch what Drew does...now don't do that"

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-11-2004, 10:15 AM
I have to say for those of you thinking that Bledsoe is done, I think that not only will he be the QB this year but next year also. Losmon might get some playing time in there but I don't see this team cutting Bledsoe at the end of the season.

Billsouth
10-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Still blaming Bledsoe for 0-4?

in fact i am. he might not be the only problem but he is a major part of why we are 0-4.

i think we all would agree that bledsoe is not the future of this team and we need to see if losman is. the sooner he gets time, the sooner it will be that he can run the team. since this year is already over, we might as well use it to develop him so he can have some experience going into next year.

tampabay25690
10-11-2004, 10:32 AM
in fact i am. he might not be the only problem but he is a major part of why we are 0-4.

i think we all would agree that bledsoe is not the future of this team and we need to see if losman is. the sooner he gets time, the sooner it will be that he can run the team. since this year is already over, we might as well use it to develop him so he can have some experience going into next year.

WHy throw a ROOKIE QB in that just came off injury, you want to hurt this guys future with the Bills. Are line sucks lets keep him out till we really need him in there. ASK CHRIS SIMMS now....

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 10:37 AM

he hasn't lost a game yet...the OL can't block...the DEF lost 2 leads...Bledsoe hasn't been the 2nd coming of Manning but he has been servicable...

since this year is already over.

Just give up? Phoney fan :down: The Bills aren't going to make the playoff, no chit. Some of us never figured they would. However, you put JP behind this line and it will really be a joke. BION, DB has actually AVOIDED sacks this year (option play to McGahee yesterday, scramble to avoid a major loss yesterday, pass to Neufeld's legs against NE and others).

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 10:38 AM
WHy throw a ROOKIE QB in that just came off injury, you want to hurt this guys future with the Bills. Are line sucks lets keep him out till we really need him in there. ASK CHRIS SIMMS now....
Did Chris Simms make it through that game?

jbisset
10-11-2004, 01:01 PM

I hope next year...if he learn the NFL game. Do you want him playing behind this oline?