PDA

View Full Version : So, let's assume for a minute that Losman was healthy all season

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Do you think we would have seen him yet? When would he have played exactly? When would you have put him in?

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2004, 12:54 PM
He would be playing this week against Miami for sure.

DraftBoy
10-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Do you think we would have seen him yet? When would he have played exactly? When would you have put him in?

He would of seen action in every game to this point and would be challenging for the starting spot this week.

Hemlepp53
10-11-2004, 01:20 PM
He would of seen action in every game to this point and would be challenging for the starting spot this week.

:shocked: I think he would of seen a little game time over past two weeks. I do not think he would be starting this week against Miami. I think his time in the game would increase over the weeks more and more depending on how well Drew had played. But as things look right now.. NO he wouldnt be our starter.. I do not think TD or MM would put JP in a situation like our OLine would palce him in. I think they would given him gametime experence but not as a starter yet... I jsut wish in our current state we had an option like JP or someone other than Matthews.. Not that Drew sucks... but.. well... Shhhhh..

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-11-2004, 01:27 PM
He would not have touched the field yet.

carybillsfan
10-11-2004, 01:33 PM
He would not have touched the field yet.

Agreed. But I think if we lose to the fins, bledsoe's days in buffalo are over. It's just like McGahee, he was finally given a chance and for once a back picked up a couple of third downs instead of tripping over his feet.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2004, 01:33 PM
if losman were healthy,i would wait until after the miami game.if we lose to the FISH,the losman era would begin since the season would be done.

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Agreed. But I think if we lose to the fins, bledsoe's days in buffalo are over. It's just like McGahee, he was finally given a chance and for once a back picked up a couple of third downs instead of tripping over his feet.
that is the correct answer.