• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

So, let's assume for a minute that Losman was healthy all season

Do you think we would have seen him yet? When would he have played exactly? When would you have put him in?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

He would be playing this week against Miami for sure.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      Do you think we would have seen him yet? When would he have played exactly? When would you have put him in?

He would of seen action in every game to this point and would be challenging for the starting spot this week.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        He would of seen action in every game to this point and would be challenging for the starting spot this week.
        I think he would of seen a little game time over past two weeks. I do not think he would be starting this week against Miami. I think his time in the game would increase over the weeks more and more depending on how well Drew had played. But as things look right now.. NO he wouldnt be our starter.. I do not think TD or MM would put JP in a situation like our OLine would palce him in. I think they would given him gametime experence but not as a starter yet... I jsut wish in our current state we had an option like JP or someone other than Matthews.. Not that Drew sucks... but.. well... Shhhhh..
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

He would not have touched the field yet.

Comment

• carybillsfan
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
            He would not have touched the field yet.
            Agreed. But I think if we lose to the fins, bledsoe's days in buffalo are over. It's just like McGahee, he was finally given a chance and for once a back picked up a couple of third downs instead of tripping over his feet.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

if losman were healthy,i would wait until after the miami game.if we lose to the FISH,the losman era would begin since the season would be done.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by carybillsfan
                Agreed. But I think if we lose to the fins, bledsoe's days in buffalo are over. It's just like McGahee, he was finally given a chance and for once a back picked up a couple of third downs instead of tripping over his feet.
                that is the correct answer.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X