PDA

View Full Version : For those who feel we should not start Losman when he is 100%

HAMMER
10-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Please read the following excerpt from CBS Sportsline today ;
"Roethlisberger, becoming more comfortable and more productive with each start, confused Cleveland with his running and creativity and the Steelers won their third in a row behind the rookie quarterback, beating the Browns 34-23 Sunday."

It's hard to surprise the defense much when they know exactly where the QB will be at all times. Except when he is bootlegging..LMAO

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-11-2004, 01:29 PM
I guess it doesn't really matter what we think, the Bills have their faith in Bledsoe and that is who will be the QB.

jbisset
10-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Please read the following excerpt from CBS Sportsline today ;
"Roethlisberger, becoming more comfortable and more productive with each start, confused Cleveland with his running and creativity and the Steelers won their third in a row behind the rookie quarterback, beating the Browns 34-23 Sunday."

It's hard to surprise the defense much when they know exactly where the QB will be at all times. Except when he is bootlegging..LMAO

Roethlisberger has a very good oline. He also has good WRs, and RB. I do think we have good WRs and RBs. However, our oline..... (you fill in the blanks)

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 01:37 PM
mobile qbs make lines look better.. period.

their line didnt look so good with maddox in there.

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Roethlisberger has a very good oline. He also has good WRs, and RB. I do think we have good WRs and RBs. However, our oline..... (you fill in the blanks)
agreed

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 01:38 PM

this line won't look that much better with Losman, Flutie or Rothelsberger in there.

jbisset
10-11-2004, 07:43 PM

True...but I do not know how much better he will look...He will take a longer time read defenses