• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

For those who feel we should not start Losman when he is 100%

Please read the following excerpt from CBS Sportsline today ;
    "Roethlisberger, becoming more comfortable and more productive with each start, confused Cleveland with his running and creativity and the Steelers won their third in a row behind the rookie quarterback, beating the Browns 34-23 Sunday."

It's hard to surprise the defense much when they know exactly where the QB will be at all times. Except when he is bootlegging..LMAO
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

I guess it doesn't really matter what we think, the Bills have their faith in Bledsoe and that is who will be the QB.

Comment

• jbisset
      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
      Please read the following excerpt from CBS Sportsline today ;
      "Roethlisberger, becoming more comfortable and more productive with each start, confused Cleveland with his running and creativity and the Steelers won their third in a row behind the rookie quarterback, beating the Browns 34-23 Sunday."

It's hard to surprise the defense much when they know exactly where the QB will be at all times. Except when he is bootlegging..LMAO
      Roethlisberger has a very good oline. He also has good WRs, and RB. I do think we have good WRs and RBs. However, our oline..... (you fill in the blanks)

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

mobile qbs make lines look better.. period.

their line didnt look so good with maddox in there.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jbisset
          Roethlisberger has a very good oline. He also has good WRs, and RB. I do think we have good WRs and RBs. However, our oline..... (you fill in the blanks)
          agreed

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

this line won't look that much better with Losman, Flutie or Rothelsberger in there.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• jbisset
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

True...but I do not know how much better he will look...He will take a longer time read defenses

Comment

Working...
              X