PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody notice that London Fletcher...part 2

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Had 21 tackles and no penalties against the Jets?

OpIv37
10-11-2004, 02:14 PM

They guy can play, that's for damn sure- when he keeps his temper in check, he's an incredible asset to the defense. I can't believe he chased down Moss on that one play. I've never seen an LB move that fast

Michael82
10-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I put it in my gameday grades here... http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/10/11/billszoneas_bills_vs_jets_postgame_report_card.php

:snicker:

BAM
10-11-2004, 03:12 PM
I did!

He had like 13 or something in the first half alone!

LtBillsFan66
10-11-2004, 03:16 PM
I've been saying he's underrated for the last 2 years!

Bill Brasky
10-11-2004, 03:27 PM

Of course not, the only things people pay attention to are the mistakes.

G. Host
10-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Fletcher is a very, good player when he is not making plays which cost the Bills. He does not make enough great plays to pay back for the bone-headed ones he makes.

Marvelous
10-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I put it in my gameday grades here... http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/10/11/billszoneas_bills_vs_jets_postgame_report_card.php

Some good grading dude. PROPS.

I think the interior lineman mainly Pat Williams has lost a step. He stuffs the run but in years past he would break through the line. Edwards & Bannan are mediocre as sam adams is a pleasure..

Does anyone else feel we need a playmaking FB? I think it would mean the word of difference for Drew and our offense. If we had a FB with great hands we could dumpoff more as Henry is just horrible at getting into good position imo. I used to think it was Drews horrible pocket awareness but now i see Henry is just a mediocre at best reciever.imo

thoughts on FB?

finsrclowns
10-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Does anyone else feel we need a playmaking FB? I think it would mean the word of difference for Drew and our offense. If we had a FB with great hands we could dumpoff more as Henry is just horrible at getting into good position imo. I used to think it was Drews horrible pocket awareness but now i see Henry is just a mediocre at best reciever.imo

thoughts on FB?

Hmm...you mean like Larry Centers did in 2002?

finsrclowns
10-11-2004, 08:00 PM

Excellent job on the report.

G. Host
10-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Hmm...you mean like Larry Centers did in 2002?

No more like Sam Gash. Bledsoe needs a blocking back and Centers was medicore at blocking.

ryjam282
10-11-2004, 09:06 PM
He is a little suspect in coverage but he is an animal. He is slowly making himself my favorite person on the defense ahead of Spikes. TKO is looking pretty average out there, getting outrun to the sideline and lacking in coverage skills as well. I don't know.

Michael82
10-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Some good grading dude. PROPS.

I think the interior lineman mainly Pat Williams has lost a step. He stuffs the run but in years past he would break through the line. Edwards & Bannan are mediocre as sam adams is a pleasure..

thoughts on FB?
Thanks man. :up:

Michael82
10-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Excellent job on the report.
Thanks. :beers: