PDA

View Full Version : what a cluster####

stucknmaine
10-11-2004, 01:58 PM
i have been a long time bills fan dating back to drafting of stinking perry tuttle and beyond. our future is not looking very bright. thanks to donohoe. the dallas cowboys must be loving us. they get our first round pick in the draft. it is beginning to look like a very high first round pick now. jp losman had better pan out as the second coming of jim kelly or we are really doomed. what do we do at rb? if we play mcaghee and sit henry, internal strife will shake the team. we can't keep both next year can we? i have said all along we messed up drafting mcgahee. the o-line is awful. we have no pass rush. the defensive secondary is poor. lindell is a joke.
we are hating life

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2004, 02:01 PM
YOU have a good day too. :(

lordofgun
10-11-2004, 02:19 PM
I don't let the Bills dictate whether or not I hate life...not anymore.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2004, 02:24 PM
i can't wait until next year's draft when we draft ANOTHER WR. (sarcasm)

Earthquake Enyart
10-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Perry Tuttle? That's nothing. I go back to Dennis Shaw. :ee:

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Perry Tuttle? That's nothing. I go back to Dennis Shaw. :ee:
who can ever forget Al "AC" Cowlings??

Earthquake Enyart
10-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Shaw was before AC. :cynic:

Dozerdog
10-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Leave it to the walking buzzkill to ruin who's the bigger loser...:mad:

ParanoidAndroid
10-11-2004, 03:56 PM
i have been a long time bills fan dating back to drafting of stinking perry tuttle and beyond. our future is not looking very bright. thanks to donohoe. the dallas cowboys must be loving us. they get our first round pick in the draft. it is beginning to look like a very high first round pick now. jp losman had better pan out as the second coming of jim kelly or we are really doomed. what do we do at rb? if we play mcaghee and sit henry, internal strife will shake the team. we can't keep both next year can we? i have said all along we messed up drafting mcgahee. the o-line is awful. we have no pass rush. the defensive secondary is poor. lindell is a joke.
we are hating life
:cry:

Losman doesn't have to be the next Jim Kelly. All he has to do is keep plays going with his feet. A Jake Plummer-like level would be adequate. You're right about the o-line. Something MUST be done there. I've been saying that for 8 years now. McGahee isn't as big of a problem as some think. We can use Henry to carry the bulk this year and get a good enough look at McGahee to see whether Henry is expendible. I think Henry will be expendible and should get us a second rounder. I don't think he'll ever be worth a first. The secondary is not as bad as you think. We're definately hurting without Vincent and Milloy, but we're still keeping teams out of the endzone. Subtract NE's defensive score and we're only allowing 16 points a game. The offense simply has to score 17 points a game and we're 3-1 right now. I can't fault the defense for being 0-4. It's all on the weak weak weak O-line. Fix that and the Bills have enough talent at the skill positions to keep defenses honest. Evans has scored two games in a row now. I'm excited about him. He looks way better than Peerless did his rookie year. This team has had a chance to win every single game this year, but they haven't made the plays at the end of games necessary to make it happen. A lot of that is on Bledsoe. He's supposed to be the veteran leader that makes those plays. I think by the time we play NE in November we'll be 3-5 with wins against the Cards, Fins, and Jets, and a loss against the Ravens even though they'll be without Jamal. I like our chances after that to come away with at least three wins out of the last five to match last year's record, maybe better. Doom and gloom is no fun. After all, it's just a bunch of other people playing football.