X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Front page poll is frightening...

Sure, times are tough, we are one of the worst teams in the NFL, but there is no reason to ever stop loving this team. Yeah, we suck, and its pretty bad, but I for one, will never stop loving this team.

Bills fan for life...
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

No matter what....
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

Lots of Zoners have stated that they have emotionally removed themselves from the team. It doesn't mean they don't still love the Bills...they simply have come to expect disappointment and mediocrity, and it takes away some of their enthusiasm. The staff is simply reflecting on that trend with the poll.

That being said...i have not lost an iota of enthusiasm for this team, although they frustrate me on a weekly basis.

link to the poll
      Last edited by shelby; 10-11-2004, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

I still love them and will continue to believe that they will win the rest of their games. 12-4 Baby! WoohooO!

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
          I still love them and will continue to believe that they will win the rest of their games. 12-4 Baby! WoohooO!

i want some of what BAM's having.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM

Traitor!

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by shelby
              i want some of what BAM's having.

It's pretty good! Purple w/ the little white crystals and everything!!!

Redeye, just call me Benedict.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

It's not about peoples' love for the team, its about their fire or passion - how geeked up do you get before Bills games nowadays?

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

I still get pumped up for every game! I'm not really sure why, but I do! It's a shame that the last one put me to sleep for a little bit though...

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

You see, it's like this. I still love the Bills, but I'm emotionally stung out in regards to this relationship. I still care about them with all of my heart, but I'm confused right now. I think we just need to spend a little time apart. I think it'll be the best for us in the long run. You'll see this 'vacation' is just what they'll need to respark the passion.

Comment

Working...
                    X