PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Milloy?

BidsJr
10-11-2004, 08:19 PM
:fury: Give me a break, this guy said he might be ready for week one. He is still absent. The Jets center wore a club on his hand this week. Where in the world is Milloy and a cast. At least he wouldn't have been able to wrap it around the WR for interferance on Sunday. :mad:

ryjam282
10-11-2004, 09:04 PM
I thought he was going to be back for the NE game no matter what. What is goin on?

finsrclowns
10-11-2004, 09:54 PM
I thought he was going to be back for the NE game no matter what. What is goin on?

He's in the hot tub drinking those fruity drinks with the umbrellas and telling the coaches "it's still sore, maybe next week." :mad:

G. Host
10-11-2004, 10:43 PM
:fury: Give me a break, this guy said he might be ready for week one. He is still absent. The Jets center wore a club on his hand this week. Where in the world is Milloy and a cast. At least he wouldn't have been able to wrap it around the WR for interferance on Sunday. :mad:

Maybe he is auditioning to be one of Rosenass's clients? Some believe they ought to be paid for 'past performances' even though they have not shown anything recently.

RedEyE
10-11-2004, 10:45 PM
I heard that he's been seen hanging out a Patriot practices and around their locker room, looking for extra jerseys.

NapalmDeath
10-11-2004, 10:57 PM
I say he is back for the Baltimore game. Wire or Preleau can handle the SS against the pathetic Dolphins. Ok That was a joke. Sucky Dolphins or not, we need him back ASAP

He did say he would be back for week 1 and I assumed he would play in a cast. But I am no doctor, and maybe the team doctors won't let him.

Dozerdog
10-11-2004, 10:57 PM
I know...I know.....I know!!!!!!!

He's got a broken arm!

BidsJr
10-12-2004, 07:45 AM
I know...I know.....I know!!!!!!!

He's got a broken arm!

I know, so did the Jets center this week, and he toughed it out in a cast!

Sounds to me like he's being a priss.

Dantheman1280
10-12-2004, 07:50 AM
MILLOY SHOULD BE IN THERE I AGREE! But this team is so bad it would'nt matter. We better beat the fins cuz if we don't Im jumping off a building!