• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Brett Favre threw 3 INTs!

Maybe Packer fans should call for his benching! He's clearly over the hill! Let's start Craig Nall! Cut him after the season!

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

brett farve has shown that he is a great qb..a qb that can win games..

i would say that is an important factor in calling for his head..

i REALLY hope that you are not implying that drew bledsoe is anything close to being good enough to hold farves jock... because he isnt.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

oh.. and it should have been 4 ints..

farves 24 year old brother in law died at farves farm days ago.. i am sure that didnt effect his play at all tonight.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        oh.. and it should have been 4 ints..

farves 24 year old brother in law died at farves farm days ago.. i am sure that didnt effect his play at all tonight.
        I think it's more of a case of Green Bay being a far worse TEAM than the Bills for that matter at this point.

With all the offensive talent- this team isn't remotely compeditive. They are getting smoked by half time every week. I have no idea how they beat Carolina week 1

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          I think it's more of a case of Green Bay being a far worse TEAM than the Bills for that matter at this point.

With all the offensive talent- this team isn't remotely compeditive. They are getting smoked by half time every week. I have no idea how they beat Carolina week 1
          Super bowl loser let down...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

No- they are actually playing great right now. Tough road wins vs the AFC West in places that don't let visitors win- KC and Denver.

I think it was more the shock of losing their top WR and RB

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog

You have got to be kidding me. GB is a far worse team than the Bills?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                You have got to be kidding me. GB is a far worse team than the Bills?
                I wouldn't say FAR worse, but I believer they're no better, especially defensively.

Comment

• Ed
                  • Sep 2002

GB's been getting killed, they lost to Chicago at home. I know everyone wants to hate our team right now, but there's no reason to think the Packers are any better simply because they're the Packers and have Brett Favre. They are what they are. A team that's lost 4 in a row and been getting beat pretty badly.

Comment

Working...
                  X