PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre threw 3 INTs!

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Maybe Packer fans should call for his benching! He's clearly over the hill! Let's start Craig Nall! Cut him after the season!

:rolleyes:

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 10:52 PM
brett farve has shown that he is a great qb..a qb that can win games..

i would say that is an important factor in calling for his head..

i REALLY hope that you are not implying that drew bledsoe is anything close to being good enough to hold farves jock... because he isnt.

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 10:53 PM
oh.. and it should have been 4 ints..

farves 24 year old brother in law died at farves farm days ago.. i am sure that didnt effect his play at all tonight.

Dozerdog
10-11-2004, 10:56 PM
oh.. and it should have been 4 ints..

farves 24 year old brother in law died at farves farm days ago.. i am sure that didnt effect his play at all tonight.

I think it's more of a case of Green Bay being a far worse TEAM than the Bills for that matter at this point.

With all the offensive talent- this team isn't remotely compeditive. They are getting smoked by half time every week. I have no idea how they beat Carolina week 1

Ebenezer
10-11-2004, 11:03 PM
I think it's more of a case of Green Bay being a far worse TEAM than the Bills for that matter at this point.

With all the offensive talent- this team isn't remotely compeditive. They are getting smoked by half time every week. I have no idea how they beat Carolina week 1
Super bowl loser let down...

Dozerdog
10-11-2004, 11:37 PM
No- they are actually playing great right now. Tough road wins vs the AFC West in places that don't let visitors win- KC and Denver.

I think it was more the shock of losing their top WR and RB

Mr. Cynical
10-12-2004, 01:42 AM

You have got to be kidding me. GB is a far worse team than the Bills? :huh:

Mr. Miyagi
10-12-2004, 09:44 AM
You have got to be kidding me. GB is a far worse team than the Bills? :huh:
I wouldn't say FAR worse, but I believer they're no better, especially defensively.

Ed
10-12-2004, 09:50 AM
GB's been getting killed, they lost to Chicago at home. I know everyone wants to hate our team right now, but there's no reason to think the Packers are any better simply because they're the Packers and have Brett Favre. They are what they are. A team that's lost 4 in a row and been getting beat pretty badly.