PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Mularkey's O is exciting!!!!!

justasportsfan
10-12-2004, 09:05 AM
For opponents!!!!!!!! They know at anytime one of the O players are gonna either get caught w/ a penalty or give a free pass to sack Drew. It's always exciting for opponents to see a qb sacked.

At what point did our players give up on Glibride and his system? Have they already given up on Mularkey? They sure aren't playing with any heart.

Just like Jax, our D as well couldn't close tha game for us yesterday. They are solid but weak when the game is on the line. I know for the most part they have done a great job but still isn't strong enough to win games for us. I knew our Db's were in trouble in the preseason game against Denver when they were dropping passes.

I knew TD should've given Coughlin a call. Coughlin would've made average players overachieve. This team has no dicipline whatsoever.

Turf
10-12-2004, 09:42 AM
I swear these are the same running plays from last year.
Everything is telegraphed, and it takes forever to hand the ball off and get the play started.
The toss sweep play called during a blitz was sheer brilliance. How about some more of that? Maybe if we called enough plays to exploit the blitz they would stop. Sounds like a plan to me, design the offensive game plan to counter a blitz package almost every play.

justasportsfan
10-12-2004, 10:14 AM
I swear these are the same running plays from last year.
Everything is telegraphed, and it takes forever to hand the ball off and get the play started.
The toss sweep play called during a blitz was sheer brilliance. How about some more of that? Maybe if we called enough plays to exploit the blitz they would stop. Sounds like a plan to me, design the offensive game plan to counter a blitz package almost every play.
Mularkey was hired to win now, this season. I never expected him to make this O the top in the league but I never expected his hiring to end up at the bottom either. People want to blame the OL? Well , as a coach he should've known that this OL was inadequate.

Rookie coach or new coach. I expected more from Mularkey. Rebuilding teams like the Giants and Cards seems to be doing better than we are. The Chargers are better than the bills, to think they picked by most teams last.