X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBlades89
    • Mar 2004

Lee Evans

Hey, I'm a huge Wisconsin Badger fan and I try to follow all of the Badgers in the NFL. I see Evans has caught a few long balls, but doesn't seem to have much else. What do you guys think of him so far? Thanks!

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!
  • Ed
    • Sep 2002

I have no complaints, he's looked good with the opportunities he's been given. I'd just like to see us use him more.

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BBlades89
      Hey, I'm a huge Wisconsin Badger fan and I try to follow all of the Badgers in the NFL. I see Evans has caught a few long balls, but doesn't seem to have much else. What do you guys think of him so far? Thanks!
      I think he is starting to come into his own. However, the Bill staff apparently hasn't figured out that they need to stretch the field more frequently to open up the non-existant running game Buffalo is supposed to be utilizing this year. Evans needs more opportunities IMO. I'm happy with his performance considering the limited amount opportunities he's had.
      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Hey BBlades, being in Wisconsin I've also followed Evans throughout his career. He's a good addition with his speed and hands. I'm happy to continue to follow him too as a Bills fan.

Comment

• BBlades89
          • Mar 2004

Where in WI Miyagi? I live near Madison. I was hoping the Hawks would draft him, but he didn't fall that far obviously.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BBlades89
            Where in WI Miyagi? I live near Madison. I was hoping the Hawks would draft him, but he didn't fall that far obviously.
            I'm in LaCrosse.

Comment

• BBlades89
              • Mar 2004

I'll be driving right by on Friday. Going to the Cities

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Have a good time. Traffic around here is okay, no big construction.

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

I love him. I am very excited about his future, and hopefully he is w/ us for a very long and prosperous time.
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                  X