PDA

View Full Version : I agree with Mr. Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!

alohabillsfan
10-12-2004, 10:54 AM
I am also tired of Buffalo Bills smash-mouth football!! I am tired of getting smashed in the mouth! spead the offense out and throw the quick passes and if the center can't shotgun the football to the Qb then find one that can!
I also agree that it's not to late but clearly changes are in order! Coach M figure it out!

Tatonka
10-12-2004, 11:06 AM
hell.. lets just bring back gilbride!

alohabillsfan
10-12-2004, 11:09 AM

Is he available? Atleast we won 6 games last year!!!

Tatonka
10-12-2004, 11:18 AM
good point!

:puke:

chernobylwraiths
10-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Is he available? Atleast we won 6 games last year!!!

LOL isn't he the Giants QB coach?

tampabay25690
10-12-2004, 11:49 AM
I am also tired of Buffalo Bills smash-mouth football!! I am tired of getting smashed in the mouth! spead the offense out and throw the quick passes and if the center can't shotgun the football to the Qb then find one that can!
I also agree that it's not to late but clearly changes are in order! Coach M figure it out!

Good for him, this is way to good of an organization to watch it fall!!!!

I hope the team responds this SUN, becasue if they don't we will be the worst team in the NFL if we lose!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

Mr. Cynical
10-12-2004, 11:50 AM
PPG average under Gilbride: 15
PPG average under Clements: 11

Basicaly all same starters.

shelby
10-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Bringing back a classic....

Originally posted on the Zone 01-15-2004, 02:11 PM

Bud Light Salutes

Real men of Geee-eeeinus

<i>Here’s to you, Mr. Pass Happy NFL Play Caller!</i>

<b>With your cunning ability and fierce competitive nature you mastermind an aerial assault never seen before by mankind, not resting until the final seconds tick off the clock, or your quarterback is using crutches.</b>

<i>Go get ‘em Drew!!!</i>

<b>Pass to the left? Pass to the right? It doesn’t matter, just as long as that brown pigskin is in the air where it belongs...</b>

<i>Here a pass, there a pass..</i>

<b>And with the game on the line and your team facing 3rd & 1- you outsmart everyone again (and again) by putting your pro bowl running back on the bench and chucking the rock some more!!!</b>

<i>gotta exe-cute better!</i>

<b>Got a great Running Back? Have him pass the ball near the goal line... How about an immobile Quarterback? Have him try a QB sneak on 3rd and 20...Your superior strategy has coaches blood boiling!</b>

<i>Gonna punch his fat face</i>

<b>So here’s to you, Mr. Pass Happy NFL Play Caller. From now on your name will remind us all of what it takes to be a Real Man of Genius.</b>

<i> Mr. Pass Happy NFL Play Caller!!!!!!</i>

http://www.cnnsi.com/fantasy/football/news/2002/11/15/back_page/t1_gilbride_all.jpg

RedEyE
10-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Bringing back a classic....

:rofl:

The King
10-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey Guys, I am a regular poster from the espn boards, but I wanted to chime in on RW's comments. I have been saying this since week 1. This team is not built to be a smashmouth team, the line is getting better but its just as bad run blocking as it is pass blocking. Having Bledsoe stretch the field gives us the best chance to win. Having him do it in the 4th quarter when we are down by 13 is a little too late, although I commend his efforts he really took control of that drive.

I dont think there is any need to go out and throw 40+ times but why not use the pass to open the run. It seems like we got the exact opposite of Gilbride he would pass on run situations, Mularkey runs on 1-2 down then lets Drew throw on 3rd and long while the Defense just sits on pass plays. An adjustment is needed, and adjustments are what make the difference between good coaches and bad coaches.

socalfan
10-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Hey I agree....I think we should start throwing on 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2...it will really confuse the defense. :shocked: