PDA

View Full Version : The clincher on why I hate fans

LtBillsFan66
10-12-2004, 11:49 AM
All last season and the entire offseason everying was *****ing and moaning about us not having a "smashmouth" game plan.

All the "experts" (on many boards mind you) didn't once shut up about it.

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN, we should "air it out."

Jesus ***** Christ!

Mr. Cynical
10-12-2004, 11:52 AM
I think the problem is the mouth that is getting smashed. Fans assumed it would be the other teams' mouths, not ours. :(

chernobylwraiths
10-12-2004, 11:55 AM
People not only want to win, but blow other teams out. Look at the last few years of the Kelly lead Bills and the Flutie led Bills. That's all it was about was how we are barely squeaking by teams. We win in the last drive and we should have been up by 14. We win by 7 and we should have blown the team out. No matter what, some people are never satisfied. Go to a New England message board and you will probably see a bunch of fans that are pointing out all the mistakes that they have made. Remember how some fans in Miami during Marino's last years were calling for a QB change? I bet they would take ole Danny boy back even now at his age. Some people actually are not truely happy, unless they have someone/thing to ***** about. I can think of some on this very board.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-12-2004, 12:04 PM
I think it has a lot to do with being 28th in the league using smash mouth football. I agree with you though. If that McGahee toss wouldn't have made the first down everyone would have been here screaming that it was such a bad call. He got the first down so it was a great call.

LtBillsFan66
10-12-2004, 12:05 PM
I think it has a lot to do with being 28th in the league using smash mouth football.
You reap what you sow.

Ebenezer
10-12-2004, 12:05 PM
All last season and the entire offseason everying was *****ing and moaning about us not having a "smashmouth" game plan.

Jesus ***** Christ!
got to remember, there were people complaining about not playing smash mouth football after SB XXV...there are just some that want "3 yards and a cloud of dust"...until of course, the Bills lose.

The same goes for screaming for AVP in past years (who was so great that other teams beat his door down when we cut him in 99), Matthews...until he loses...Losman...until he loses...

It's Buffalo...the fans here complained about the scoreboard when we were going to SBs...frikkin unreal.

Philagape
10-12-2004, 12:09 PM
I just want them to do what works. Smashmouth football is good in theory, but if we can't do it then we shouldn't try. We need to put the ball in the hands of players who can make something happen. WM made something happen on that third down.

Forward_Lateral
10-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Hate to break it to you, but this is not a smashmouth team. A smashmouth team is able to ram the ball down the other's throat for 3-5 yards every time. We can't even seem to get 2 yards consistently.

LtBillsFan66
10-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Run oriented is a better term. We cried all last season. The experts said we should run every play. How quickly the experts change their tune.

TedMock
10-12-2004, 12:47 PM

Jesus ***** Christ!

I was actually thinking the same thing earlier. I was just too irritated to mention it at the time. I didn't feel like dealing with it.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-12-2004, 12:48 PM
When things are going bad, everyone has the answers.

mchurchfie
10-12-2004, 12:50 PM
We didn't know at the time that Big Mike's granny was going to kick the bucket and that he was going to turn into a 400 lb pile of goo because he won't be able to get any sweet potato pie from nana anymore. :doh:

Mr. Miyagi
10-12-2004, 12:51 PM
We should QB bootleg every play.