PDA

View Full Version : Mixed emotions

northernbillfan
10-12-2004, 02:02 PM
My ticket for the Seattle game just arrived in the mail. I'm on the 40 yard line three rows behind the Bills bench. As a fan from northern Canada, I can't wait to see the Bills again.

It's just not fair. The last I went to see a Bills game live was during the 3-13 season, and it looks like another dismal season is in store. Why me? Hopefully they can get on a roll by then.

The_Philster
10-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Have faith, :nbf: At the very least, it'll be a good excuse to get out of town and :party:

justasportsfan
10-12-2004, 03:36 PM
If things haven't turned around for the bills by then, make sure you call for Mularkey's head and tell him Gilbride was better. :snicker:

Jayhawk
10-12-2004, 03:38 PM
if you don't want to go, you can just give me the tickets ;)

northernbillfan
10-12-2004, 04:05 PM
if you don't want to go, you can just give me the tickets ;)
I didn't say anything about not wanting to go. I just said it's unfair that everytime I make the plans to see the Bills, they are not at their best. The first time was the strike shortened 7-8 season at Rich, they lost to the Patsies. I went in 2001 for the Indy game. And now this year.

I have to go see them whenever they get close enough to Edmonton and this is the first year in a while that they are nearby.

I'm hoping for some bar-b-qued **** hawks.

shelby
10-12-2004, 04:08 PM
Are you bringing :nbf: jr?

Partying with Arctic will make the trip worthwhile, whatever the outcome of the game. :beers:

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 03:05 AM
Are you bringing :nbf: jr?

Partying with Arctic will make the trip worthwhile, whatever the outcome of the game. :beers:
Why would I bring him? I couldn't have any fun that way. How else would I be able to go out and party for 72 hours?

clumping platelets
10-13-2004, 03:08 AM
Little consolation, but the Bills have been competitive :tomato:

Go to Seattle and have fun......cheer for the Bills :up:

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 03:12 AM
Little consolation, but the Bills have been competitive :tomato:

Go to Seattle and have fun......cheer for the Bills :up:
I know Clumpy, I know. Have you not noticed the tone of my threads, I am one of the most optimistic fans around. I always find the silver lining (usually just above my ears at the temples, but that's a different type of silver)

Yes you are right, they are a hell of a lot better then the 3-13 season I witnessed in 2001.

:stick: DO you think I would trasvel all that way to cheer for Seattle???

clumping platelets
10-13-2004, 03:40 AM
I know Clumpy, I know. Have you not noticed the tone of my threads, I am one of the most optimistic fans around. I always find the silver lining (usually just above my ears at the temples, but that's a different type of silver)

Yes you are right, they are a hell of a lot better then the 3-13 season I witnessed in 2001.

:stick: DO you think I would trasvel all that way to cheer for Seattle???

I wonder what happens if by some chance the Bills win the next 3 :tomato:

It could happen :D

shelby
10-13-2004, 03:54 AM
Why would I bring him? I couldn't have any fun that way. How else would I be able to go out and party for 72 hours?
You're right!:doh:

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 05:18 AM
You're right!:doh:
Although don't get me wrong. I would love to have my son along for the trip, but alas that's not to be. It's still nice to get away from the little ****s every now and then, and it's been a long time since then or now.

*Damn, I know it's late when I'm quoting shelby*

SABURZFAN
10-13-2004, 06:58 AM
can you get your money back??i've seen enough crap that has made me decide not to go to seattle or san francisco.not only will i "save the postage",i'll save my money to spend on my kids for Christmas.

Cntrygal
10-13-2004, 07:09 AM
My ticket for the Seattle game just arrived in the mail. I'm on the 40 yard line three rows behind the Bills bench. As a fan from northern Canada, I can't wait to see the Bills again.

It's just not fair. The last I went to see a Bills game live was during the 3-13 season, and it looks like another dismal season is in store. Why me? Hopefully they can get on a roll by then.

Prior to this season's opener.... the last time I seen the Bills was '84. 2-14. :(

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 08:00 AM
I wonder what happens if by some chance the Bills win the next 3 :tomato:

It could happen :D
you never stop with the eternal optimism do you???

say it with me...DENIAL!!