• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Mixed emotions

My ticket for the Seattle game just arrived in the mail. I'm on the 40 yard line three rows behind the Bills bench. As a fan from northern Canada, I can't wait to see the Bills again.

It's just not fair. The last I went to see a Bills game live was during the 3-13 season, and it looks like another dismal season is in store. Why me? Hopefully they can get on a roll by then.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Have faith, At the very least, it'll be a good excuse to get out of town and
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

If things haven't turned around for the bills by then, make sure you call for Mularkey's head and tell him Gilbride was better.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

if you don't want to go, you can just give me the tickets
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
          if you don't want to go, you can just give me the tickets
          I didn't say anything about not wanting to go. I just said it's unfair that everytime I make the plans to see the Bills, they are not at their best. The first time was the strike shortened 7-8 season at Rich, they lost to the Patsies. I went in 2001 for the Indy game. And now this year.

I have to go see them whenever they get close enough to Edmonton and this is the first year in a while that they are nearby.

I'm hoping for some bar-b-qued **** hawks.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

Are you bringing jr?

Partying with Arctic will make the trip worthwhile, whatever the outcome of the game.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
              Are you bringing jr?

Partying with Arctic will make the trip worthwhile, whatever the outcome of the game.
              Why would I bring him? I couldn't have any fun that way. How else would I be able to go out and party for 72 hours?

Comment

• clumping platelets

Little consolation, but the Bills have been competitive

Go to Seattle and have fun......cheer for the Bills

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                  Little consolation, but the Bills have been competitive

Go to Seattle and have fun......cheer for the Bills
                  I know Clumpy, I know. Have you not noticed the tone of my threads, I am one of the most optimistic fans around. I always find the silver lining (usually just above my ears at the temples, but that's a different type of silver)

Yes you are right, they are a hell of a lot better then the 3-13 season I witnessed in 2001.

DO you think I would trasvel all that way to cheer for Seattle???

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                    I know Clumpy, I know. Have you not noticed the tone of my threads, I am one of the most optimistic fans around. I always find the silver lining (usually just above my ears at the temples, but that's a different type of silver)

Yes you are right, they are a hell of a lot better then the 3-13 season I witnessed in 2001.

DO you think I would trasvel all that way to cheer for Seattle???

I wonder what happens if by some chance the Bills win the next 3

It could happen

Comment

• shelby
                      The Vanilla admin
                      • Jul 2002

Why would I bring him? I couldn't have any fun that way. How else would I be able to go out and party for 72 hours?
                      You're right!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                        You're right!
                        Although don't get me wrong. I would love to have my son along for the trip, but alas that's not to be. It's still nice to get away from the little ****s every now and then, and it's been a long time since then or now.

*Damn, I know it's late when I'm quoting shelby*

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

can you get your money back??i've seen enough crap that has made me decide not to go to seattle or san francisco.not only will i "save the postage",i'll save my money to spend on my kids for Christmas.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

My ticket for the Seattle game just arrived in the mail. I'm on the 40 yard line three rows behind the Bills bench. As a fan from northern Canada, I can't wait to see the Bills again.

It's just not fair. The last I went to see a Bills game live was during the 3-13 season, and it looks like another dismal season is in store. Why me? Hopefully they can get on a roll by then.

Prior to this season's opener.... the last time I seen the Bills was '84. 2-14.
                            Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                              I wonder what happens if by some chance the Bills win the next 3

It could happen
                              you never stop with the eternal optimism do you???

say it with me...DENIAL!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X