• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

An attempt to cheer you up...

* You must download it first before playing - right click the link below and choose Save As. You also need Windows Media Player version 9 or 10 installed.

When its finished downloading, change the file name from:

120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmvx to 120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmv

Download Here

• northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Too bad we host them in October this year. It would be nice to see some frozen fish in December.

You are da man!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

If this was just an attempt to cheer us up, it sure worked for me.

Maybe we need Jim Kelly on the sidelines more often.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Billsouth
        • Jul 2002

one thing that was interesting from that clip is that it is a good reminder of how we used to be able to throw the ball downfield.

what happened
        "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Two things I noticed from that clip:

1. Drew was TEN TIMES faster with his decisions and releases. Take a very hard look at his infamous "pat" on the ball before each throw. It is like "pat-throw". Now it is like "pat....................throw". I truly believe that has to do with a) the number of concussions since then and b) his utterly destroyed confidence. He has always been slow to begin with, but after seeing this clip, I didn't realize just how much slower he has gotten since then.

2. Losing Price was another one of TDs stupid accountant-like moves. I don't care who he had to cut, losing Price was another nail in the coffin. Granted he is not doing that great in Atlanta but that's because he is a #2, not a #1 receiver.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
            Two things I noticed from that clip:

1. Drew was TEN TIMES faster with his decisions and releases. Take a very hard look at his infamous "pat" on the ball before each throw. It is like "pat-throw". Now it is like "pat....................throw". I truly believe that has to do with a) the number of concussions since then and b) his utterly destroyed confidence. He has always been slow to begin with, but after seeing this clip, I didn't realize just how much slower he has gotten since then.

2. Losing Price was another one of TDs stupid accountant-like moves. I don't care who he had to cut, losing Price was another nail in the coffin. Granted he is not doing that great in Atlanta but that's because he is a #2, not a #1 receiver.
            Don't ruin a thread about cheering people up.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

How much did Price get in ATL?

How much are we paying Moulds?

IF we kept Price people would complain that the money could've been spent elsewhere.
                Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                Vanek is Austrian not European
                Originally posted by Prov401
                Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                Originally posted by better days
                I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Don't ruin a thread about cheering people up.
                  Sorry.

But still, having a clip like this is a great way to show where we were and where we are.

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla admin
                    • Jul 2002

JJ...

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Thanks JJ. That feels great.

I feel we are only a step away from that team again. As Cynical said, we lack confidence. That is HUGE when it comes to winning. Honestly, I think the 4th quarter of the Jets game could be a huge confidence boost. I heard that Mularkey chewed out the team before that fourth down play and they responded, not just with one touchdown, but with two. The defense knows that it was majorly their fault that they didn't win the game and they should have a bit of an attitude in this next game. The best way to boost confidence is to play a poor team. That should boost the confidence of the defense.

As for the offense, Evans is emerging as the big play threat that we know he can be, ala Peerless. The way to beat the Dolphins is to beat them deep. That is the way we have beaten them in the past. This is a formula that I think will help this offense. Throw deep a few times a half and soften the safties for the run. I also think that maybe McGahee should get at LEAST 10 to 15 touches a game. I don't want to completely exclude Travis, but MM can't keep WM or Evans on the bench either.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

I love that video...it is a daily lunch time staple this week!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

38 points in one game..
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• gimpy
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by JJamezz
                            * You must download it first before playing - right click the link below and choose Save As. You also need Windows Media Player version 9 or 10 installed.

When its finished downloading, change the file name from:

120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmvx to 120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmv

Download Here

I've got a Mac and can't right click.. any suggestions?

I tried opening the link but all I get is code..
                            Adversity doesn't create character, it reveals it..

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gimpy
                              I've got a Mac and can't right click.. any suggestions?

I tried opening the link but all I get is code..
                              Check your e-mail. I just sent it to you. It opens with Winamp as it is a wmv. If you need an AVI let me know and I can convert it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X