PDA

View Full Version : An attempt to cheer you up...

JJamezz
10-12-2004, 02:26 PM
* You must download it first before playing - right click the link below and choose Save As. You also need Windows Media Player version 9 or 10 installed.

When its finished downloading, change the file name from:

120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmvx to 120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmv

Download Here (http://www.billszone.com/media/video/120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmvx)

:up:

northernbillfan
10-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Too bad we host them in October this year. It would be nice to see some frozen fish in December.

You are da man!

northernbillfan
10-12-2004, 02:34 PM
If this was just an attempt to cheer us up, it sure worked for me.

Maybe we need Jim Kelly on the sidelines more often.

Billsouth
10-12-2004, 02:40 PM
one thing that was interesting from that clip is that it is a good reminder of how we used to be able to throw the ball downfield.

what happened

Mr. Cynical
10-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Two things I noticed from that clip:

1. Drew was TEN TIMES faster with his decisions and releases. Take a very hard look at his infamous "pat" on the ball before each throw. It is like "pat-throw". Now it is like "pat....................throw". I truly believe that has to do with a) the number of concussions since then and b) his utterly destroyed confidence. He has always been slow to begin with, but after seeing this clip, I didn't realize just how much slower he has gotten since then.

2. Losing Price was another one of TDs stupid accountant-like moves. I don't care who he had to cut, losing Price was another nail in the coffin. Granted he is not doing that great in Atlanta but that's because he is a #2, not a #1 receiver.

Michael82
10-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Two things I noticed from that clip:

1. Drew was TEN TIMES faster with his decisions and releases. Take a very hard look at his infamous "pat" on the ball before each throw. It is like "pat-throw". Now it is like "pat....................throw". I truly believe that has to do with a) the number of concussions since then and b) his utterly destroyed confidence. He has always been slow to begin with, but after seeing this clip, I didn't realize just how much slower he has gotten since then.

2. Losing Price was another one of TDs stupid accountant-like moves. I don't care who he had to cut, losing Price was another nail in the coffin. Granted he is not doing that great in Atlanta but that's because he is a #2, not a #1 receiver.
Don't ruin a thread about cheering people up. :shakeno: :mad:

The_Philster
10-12-2004, 03:42 PM
:drool:

Crisis
10-12-2004, 03:48 PM
How much did Price get in ATL?

How much are we paying Moulds?

IF we kept Price people would complain that the money could've been spent elsewhere.

Mr. Cynical
10-12-2004, 04:08 PM
Don't ruin a thread about cheering people up. :shakeno: :mad:
Sorry. :couch:

But still, having a clip like this is a great way to show where we were and where we are.

shelby
10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
:hail:JJ...:urock:

chernobylwraiths
10-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Thanks JJ. That feels great.

I feel we are only a step away from that team again. As Cynical said, we lack confidence. That is HUGE when it comes to winning. Honestly, I think the 4th quarter of the Jets game could be a huge confidence boost. I heard that Mularkey chewed out the team before that fourth down play and they responded, not just with one touchdown, but with two. The defense knows that it was majorly their fault that they didn't win the game and they should have a bit of an attitude in this next game. The best way to boost confidence is to play a poor team. That should boost the confidence of the defense.

As for the offense, Evans is emerging as the big play threat that we know he can be, ala Peerless. The way to beat the Dolphins is to beat them deep. That is the way we have beaten them in the past. This is a formula that I think will help this offense. Throw deep a few times a half and soften the safties for the run. I also think that maybe McGahee should get at LEAST 10 to 15 touches a game. I don't want to completely exclude Travis, but MM can't keep WM or Evans on the bench either.

Ebenezer
10-12-2004, 07:36 PM
I love that video...it is a daily lunch time staple this week!!

Tatonka
10-12-2004, 11:26 PM
38 points in one game.. :drool:

gimpy
10-13-2004, 12:43 AM
* You must download it first before playing - right click the link below and choose Save As. You also need Windows Media Player version 9 or 10 installed.

When its finished downloading, change the file name from:

120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmvx to 120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmv

Download Here (http://www.billszone.com/media/video/120102-billsdolphins-hl.wmvx)

:up:
I've got a Mac and can't right click.. any suggestions?

I tried opening the link but all I get is code.. :cry:

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 03:10 AM

I tried opening the link but all I get is code.. :cry:
Check your e-mail. I just sent it to you. It opens with Winamp as it is a wmv. If you need an AVI let me know and I can convert it for you.

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 07:53 AM

ditch the fruity computer? :idunno:

JJamezz
10-13-2004, 09:10 AM
Sorry man, I do it that way to force people to download & view it, instead of streaming it multiple times off the server..

If you still don't have it after nbf's email, send me a PM.

clumping platelets
10-13-2004, 09:53 AM
I "left-clicked".....was asked which program to open it with.....I chose Windows Media Player.....said it couldn't play as "configured" but Windows Media Player may still be able to open and play file........clicked "OK" and......

:punk:

TD made the correct decision to get rid of Price. He wanted #1 WR money and there's no way a team can pay 2 WRs #1 money.

clumping platelets
10-13-2004, 09:54 AM
Ohhhhhhhh.........the weather outside is delightful. The Fish are frozen and frightful. There's only one thing you should know.......Let it snow! Let it snow! The Fish Blow!!!!!!!!! :dance:

JJamezz
10-13-2004, 10:02 AM
That's what I don't want people doing... Guess I'll have to figure out another way to thwart you industrious types.. :mad:

:;

I "left-clicked".....was asked which program to open it with.....I chose Windows Media Player.....said it couldn't play as "configured" but Windows Media Player may still be able to open and play file........clicked "OK" and......

:punk:

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Ohhhhhhhh.........the weather outside is delightful. The Fish are frozen and frightful. There's only one thing you should know.......Let it snow! Let it snow! The Fish Blow!!!!!!!!! :dance:
too bad it is only suppose to be 50 on Sunday. 30 would have been so much better.

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 10:09 AM
That's what I don't want people doing... Guess I'll have to figure out another way to thwart you industrious types.. :mad:

:;
knowing clump his version of media player is ancient...he has dsl yet didn't upgrade?? :shakeno:

JayWood
10-13-2004, 10:38 AM
That sooooooooooo put me in a great mood for the rest of the afternoon!!!

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 11:12 AM
That sooooooooooo put me in a great mood for the rest of the afternoon!!!
see!! I knew it would work!!

clumping platelets
10-13-2004, 11:15 AM
knowing clump his version of media player is ancient...he has dsl yet didn't upgrade?? :shakeno:

I was able to view the video, so I must have a not-so-ancient media player.

This is the guy who still has dial-up

:lolpoint: :eb:

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 11:19 AM
I was able to view the video, so I must have a not-so-ancient media player.

This is the guy who still has dial-up

:lolpoint: :eb:
if you had the update you would have been able to download it and keep it forever...like I have!!

:lolpoint: :cp:

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Clump, did you change the file name to wmv? That's prolly why it didn't work.

chubluv
10-13-2004, 04:05 PM
thanks jj that was just what we all needed to finish the day on a happy note :bow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael82
10-13-2004, 08:18 PM
The Fish are frozen and frightful. Let it snow! Let it snow! :dance:
Let's :pray: for a miracle!

:snicker:

Michael82
10-13-2004, 08:22 PM
if you had the update you would have been able to download it and keep it forever...like I have!!

:lolpoint: :cp:
And if you had Cable or DSL...you would be able to download the update within minutes. :snicker:

JJamezz
10-14-2004, 09:21 AM
http://escosigns.com/store/catalog/W8-1-1.jpg

:whistle: