X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Schobel jersey?

I can't find one anywhere. Team store, ebay, other sports stores.
    Curious if there selling in local stores up there.

* How did a personalized jersey(any name any number) work out for you guys?
    I had a Riemersma personalized and the red was orangish red. It was the old style away.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • kardshark19
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

I got an authentic customized Spikes home jersey last season before they started making them ready to order. It looks just like the others. So you can't go wrong, except its more expensive.
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I had 2 custom jerseys done. I actually got a Bledsoe one when they first signed him so its the old uniform, thats a rarity. I got all sorts of compliments on it at a game last year... although most people think I just rigged a Rob Johnson one. I also got one made for my dog that says TKO on the back, that looks normal too... Its the same process just not in large quantities I think you'll be fine.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Why would anyone want a Schobel jersey? I bet he doesn't get a half dozen sacks this year.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
          I had 2 custom jerseys done. I actually got a Bledsoe one when they first signed him so its the old uniform, thats a rarity. I got all sorts of compliments on it at a game last year... although most people think I just rigged a Rob Johnson one. I also got one made for my dog that says TKO on the back, that looks normal too... Its the same process just not in large quantities I think you'll be fine.
          Hey MBB welcome to the zone. I was wondering how long it would take ya.

Careful what you say about number 11.

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

I think being here will cause a lot less frustration about 11. As it is usually pats fans that get me going. Living in Boston I deffend Drew enough so it will be nice to have one less place to do it.

Although I am still trying to get used to these boards seems like you do a lot more things to be fancy See this suits me pretty well
            Last edited by The King; 10-13-2004, 10:55 AM.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

There is a little Bills store right by the stadium (behind 7-11) on Abbott Road that might have it. They have a large selection. If anyone can remember the name, I know they have a web site.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                There is a little Bills store right by the stadium (behind 7-11) on Abbott Road that might have it. They have a large selection. If anyone can remember the name, I know they have a web site.
                Stadium Sportswear?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

I found this link for you when searching Stadium Sportswear hope it helps.

It was all

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

The_Philster08-04-2004, 08:46 PM
                    Originally posted by Stadium Sportswear
                    What order Phil?

That was from last year, man. BTW, there any way I can get the dash changed to an underscore on my jersey?
                    And so it all started.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Living in Boston I deffend Drew enough so it will be nice to have one less place to do it.
                      After posting here for a while, you will feel right at "home" when it comes to defending 11. Just letting you know before you raise your blood pressure.

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Well its a good thing I dont get worked up over it....

Cherny whats the deal with this reputation stuff hows all that work.... Do I have to try to make people like me or maybe worse and try to be intellegent?
                        It was all

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

Cherny whats the deal with this reputation stuff hows all that work.... Do I have to try to make people like me or maybe worse and try to be intellegent?
                          Well, I guess you have to just not be a jerk. Post your normal stuff and you will be fine. You won't really have rep for a while. If you want to check it hit user CP at the top and look at the comments etc. Have fun.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

intelligence is always a plus......welcome to the Zone...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lordofgun
                              Why would anyone want a Schobel jersey? I bet he doesn't get a half dozen sacks this year.
                              Maybe he likes him!!!!!
                              GO Gators!!!!!!
                              GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X