PDA

View Full Version : Just finished editing another Zone original

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 05:25 AM
It takes well over an hour to edit one of this guy's articles, and it's worth every second. Thanks again Kevin Shenoy from the Bills Backers of NYC for submitting this article.

Welcome to one fan’s rant. As I mentioned in last week’s article, the NFL should send a memo to all season ticket holders of the 31 teams that are not the Patriots. I called on the NFL to just let us know that they are artificially keeping this team of talentless hacks as the “numero uno”. They did send the letter and I trust the rest of you will be receiving it shortly. Now that I know the NFL has formally blessed the Patriots, I’ll have to be honest with you, I didn’t watch the game this week. I know, it’s sacrilegious for someone like myself, but I made my acting debut in a small Queens stage. No seriously, I did. Stop laughing. I played an alcoholic jerk. To prepare for the role, I imagined what the offspring of Pat Summerall and John Madden would be. It worked well.

Enjoy the read (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/10/13/one_fans_view_married_to_the_bills.php)

Cntrygal
10-13-2004, 07:18 AM
:bravo:

I think I'll even wear my Don B. jersey next week!

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 08:00 AM
It takes well over an hour to edit one of this guy's articles, and it's worth every second. Thanks again Kevin Shenoy from the Bills Backers of NYC for submitting this article.

Welcome to one fan’s rant. As I mentioned in last week’s article, the NFL should send a memo to all season ticket holders of the 31 teams that are not the Patriots. I called on the NFL to just let us know that they are artificially keeping this team of talentless hacks as the “numero uno”. They did send the letter and I trust the rest of you will be receiving it shortly. Now that I know the NFL has formally blessed the Patriots, I’ll have to be honest with you, I didn’t watch the game this week. I know, it’s sacrilegious for someone like myself, but I made my acting debut in a small Queens stage. No seriously, I did. Stop laughing. I played an alcoholic jerk. To prepare for the role, I imagined what the offspring of Pat Summerall and John Madden would be. It worked well.

Enjoy the read (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/10/13/one_fans_view_married_to_the_bills.php)
that was hilarious.

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 01:45 PM
that was hilarious.
Tell me about it. I spend half the time editing it laffing my ass off. One of my favorite parts was:

I never really knew that Ralph Wilson had it in him to completely lose it. I read his post game comments. I guess my $200 a week Bill’s habit is nothing compared to his “paying the salaries” habit. This isn’t about cheering for your team, and watching football, it’s a marriage.

Going back to my $200 a week Bill’s habit, do you realize that if I had a $200 a week cocaine habit, I’d at least have 60 minutes of ecstasy? I’ve never done an illegal drug in my life, but they can’t be half as bad as the last 3 seasons have been on me. I can see it now. I get a new job, the employer asks for the drug test, I pee in the cup, the next day the new boss walks in, “I got your results back.” I’ll be unassuming and cocksure that nothing is wrong. He’ll then say it, “Have you been watching Bills games regularly? We have a program.”

Jayhawk
10-13-2004, 01:47 PM
as a writer, I know I can't top that

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 01:51 PM
as a writer, I know I can't top that
You don't need to top him, just put your own thoughts to paper.

Jayhawk
10-13-2004, 01:55 PM
hey pm me you're email addy, I got some Bills related stuff. Will work on more

can't find any info on Gale Gilbert. (for some reason was my favorite bill()

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 02:14 PM
I don't hide my e-mail addy, it's northernbillfan@msn.com

Did you know Gail Gilbert was the only QB in NFL history to make it to five consecutive super bowls?

Gunzlingr
10-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Isn't it Beebe?

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Isn't it Beebe?
Good catch, that was at the end of the article and I was very tired at that point.

Fixed it now.