PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bills

The King
10-13-2004, 10:59 AM
Are there any other Bills fans in the boston area? I usually watch the game with 2 other bills fans but it would be cool to get a group of us together.

I do know about the Bills Backers in boston, but they are like an hour away from me.

lordofgun
10-13-2004, 11:01 AM
No, thank God! That must be torture!

The King
10-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Its not easy, thats for sure but one thing I have come to figure out is that most Pats fans just love the team. They dont bother with details, they know Brady they know Seymour but they usually just know the Pats. Obviously there are exceptions, but as a whole that seems to be the case once you figure out they dont know what the hell they are talking about it doesnt bug you as much. But watching Bills games when the Pats are on simultaneously is horrific.

chernobylwraiths
10-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Are there any other Bills fans in the boston area? I usually watch the game with 2 other bills fans but it would be cool to get a group of us together.

I do know about the Bills Backers in boston, but they are like an hour away from me.

I think there are a couple. mybills is from RI. She might know more. I could have sworn I saw a few more from that area.

chernobylwraiths
10-13-2004, 11:48 AM

I almost forgot, one of the administrators, Dozerdog lives in Springfield, Mass and he comes to some of the games. So PM him if you live near there to see if there are any Bills groups that he knows of.

Ebenezer
10-13-2004, 11:50 AM
I think there are a couple. mybills is from RI. She might know more. I could have sworn I saw a few more from that area.
Mad Bomber is in Mass. I believe

JayWood
10-13-2004, 11:58 AM
I am a Rhode Island guy........Bills and Red Sox fan, someone up stairs has it in for me

The King
10-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Yeah Jay, I know how you feel. Even when the gods smile on us with Schilling you end realizing it wasnt a smile at all it was more of a smirk.

The King
10-15-2004, 09:59 AM
Just trying to revive this see if anyone in the Boston Area wants to meet up for the game Sunday?

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2004, 10:30 AM
http://www.bostonbillsbackers.com/

Patti120
10-15-2004, 10:45 AM
I live in Newport, RI about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Beantown, where were you thinking about watching the game? I've got a bunch of friends in Boston, (not Bills fans though) and was thinking about going up there Saturday night to hang out with them so let me know.

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2004, 10:48 AM
The Harp. Check out the link.

R. Rich
10-15-2004, 11:04 AM
That Bills Backers group is pretty large, so you may want to contact them to see if they either have a meeting place close to you or know of one.

The King
10-15-2004, 11:17 AM
That Bills Backers group is pretty large, so you may want to contact them to see if they either have a meeting place close to you or know of one.

Yeah the billsbackers group is HUGE I get all the emails and letters and stuff, The Harp is just quite aways from my neck of the woods and driving into Boston is just about as much fun as a kick in the groin.

I am actually from Salem, Ma which I am sure most of you have heard of.

PATTI Gillians is always cool although if the Pats are on at the same time forget that.

mybills
10-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Salem is north of Boston..forget it..too far to drive. :D

mybills
10-15-2004, 11:57 AM
I live in Newport, RI
Now that's much closer! We should find some place in Kingstown or N.K. to meet up for a game some time!:up:

Patti120
10-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Now that's much closer! We should find some place in Kingstown or N.K. to meet up for a game some time!:up:

Definitely, send me a pm or something and we can meet up one of these weekends. If you know of any good places in NK or Kingston to watch a game let me know as I don't have a clue.

Patti120
10-15-2004, 01:05 PM
PATTI Gillians is always cool although if the Pats are on at the same time forget that.

I'll either re-post here tomorrow or I'll send you an email or pm if I'm going to be in Boston on Sunday

Patti120
10-15-2004, 02:25 PM
I am a Rhode Island guy........Bills and Red Sox fan, someone up stairs has it in for me

Hey, if you and/or mybills ever want to meet up for a game, let me know. It's very hard to find any Bills fans around here.

illusionone
10-15-2004, 05:47 PM
I'm in Hopkinton Ma 20 min from Gillette Stadium and 20 min from Boston