PDA

View Full Version : McGahee or Henry VS MIA

juice
10-13-2004, 01:14 PM
If Henry is dinged up and hasn't been able to get loose, why not go with Willis against MIA's quick Defense.

LINK (www.sun-sentinal.com/sports/sfl-mcgahee13oct13,0,489830.story?coll=sfla-sports-headlines)

juice
10-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Henry hasn't helped in the passing game at all and his running leaves alot to be desired.. No TDs and ypc looks awful.

It's hard not to roll with Willis if he is near 100% and had a good week of practice last week and this week.

Getting Willis in the mix will give the "O" a whole other dimension and protect Henry from some of the injuries that will diminish his trade value.

LABillsFan
10-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Willis can block as well.

juice
10-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Henry not practicing Thur. according to Howard Simon show.. With his lack of production I would say that means he doesn't start sunday if he dresses at all.

They will give him time to Heal completely and ready for the Ravens "D" in two weeks.

carybillsfan
10-14-2004, 02:55 PM
I'm sick of Henry already, give the ball to willis. TH just isn't getting it done.

NC-BILLS44
10-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Henry hasn't helped in the passing game at all and his running leaves alot to be desired.. No TDs and ypc looks awful.

It's hard not to roll with Willis if he is near 100% and had a good week of practice last week and this week.

Getting Willis in the mix will give the "O" a whole other dimension and protect Henry from some of the injuries that will diminish his trade value.

I would also think that not playing would also hurt his trade value.

juice
10-14-2004, 03:13 PM
I would also think that not playing would also hurt his trade value.
A gimpy Henry trying to block Jason Taylor wont help either, plus we will need him the following week healthy against the Ravens.

It was obvious that Henry cant be effective with this injury from his Jets performance, Those games when he only gains 35 yds will do alot more to hurt trade value.. Sit him until he is fully recovered.

Mr. Miyagi
10-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Let the full-fletch controversy begin!

mush69
10-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Looks like its going to be Willis

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpZ2NvMjltBF9TAzk1ODYxMDU5BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-bills-henry&prov=ap&type=lgns

THATHURMANATOR
10-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Henry if healthy

If not Willis

DraftBoy
10-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Henry if healthy

If not Willis

Why? What has Henry done with his carries to warrant keeping the job. The same argument could be made to Willis but the answer is Willis has made key runs when needed and he does have the longest run by a Bills RB this season with nearly 1/2 of the carries if that many...