PDA

View Full Version : Some notes from the Simoncast...

JJamezz
10-13-2004, 02:12 PM
Some TD quotes from the Sun-Sentinel..

"We've seen some things on the practice field the last couple of weeks that we hadn't seen with him in terms of his quickness and burst," said Bills President/General Manager Tom Donahoe, who didn't play McGahee in his rookie season to avoid risking a setback in his recuperation. "It looked to be where it used to be."

Rest of the article is linked on the front page.

Now with Shaw being released (as per his agent), hopefully they're looking to shake things up..

BAM
10-13-2004, 02:17 PM
McGahee may start Sunday..

:jawdrop:

JJamezz
10-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Don't read too far into that yet.. If TH doesn't start, its because he hurt his foot last weekend - he didn't practice today because of it. But this may be a convenient way to get McGahee in the lineup to see what he can do.

northernbillfan
10-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Just finished putting that same article up on the FP and I have mixed feelings about this quote "I think my next step is to be the best running back to come through wherever I'm at, as far as being here in Buffalo or wherever," McGahee said. "That's my goal right there. I know once I get on the field, everything is going to fall into place for me."

It looks like he is willing to go out there and try to steal the starting role from Henry.