• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsMan80
    Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
    • Jul 2002

The Key to Beating KC...

Get out to the lead EARLY. Rack up points, and take Priest out of the game. SF got to the lead, and never relinquished it once they scored to go ahead 17-10. The Niners got to the lead and made the Chiefs play catch up. Holmes only had 11 carries because KC played catch-up the whole time. That's the only way we are going to win this game.
    The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

The Key to Beating KC...

Have the ENTIRE team show up for the SAME game, at the SAME time and PLAY the ENTIRE game.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Raider Hater
      • Nov 2002

That is a good strategy to beating the Chiefs, but I have to disagree with you about yesterday's game. There was plenty of time for the Chiefs to use Holmes in the second half and they rarely did. The most they trailled by was 7 points and they had plenty of time to get him involved. I don 't know why they didn't.
      Have no fear, the worst defense in the NFL is here!

Comment

• BillsNYC
        Man of the People
        • Jul 2002

just outscore them....our d ain't gonna stop them...so bledsoe has to throw for over 300 yards and 3 tds and henry has to rush for 100+ yards and 2 tds....
        Thank you.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Welcome to the zone Raider Hater! :)
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• 4thAndLong
            I'm Really 4 and Short
            • Sep 2002

Welcome to the zone, Raider Hater!

If anyone doesn't know, Raider Hater is the owner of chiefswarpath.com

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

IMO it will have to be a shootout. KC's D is as bad as ours, if not worse. We have to just outscore these guys.

Matching position by position, we have the edge:
              Bledsoe over Green
              Holmes over Henry
              Moulds over Morton
              Price over Kennison
              Gonzo over Riemersma
              Hollis and Andersen tie

But then they have homefield, and Arrowhead is REALLY loud.

It'll be interesting.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                I'm Really 4 and Short
                • Sep 2002

Yeah, but where they do have the advantage it's by a longshot.

They also have the advantage on OL.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Raider Hater
                  That is a good strategy to beating the Chiefs, but I have to disagree with you about yesterday's game. There was plenty of time for the Chiefs to use Holmes in the second half and they rarely did. The most they trailled by was 7 points and they had plenty of time to get him involved. I don 't know why they didn't.

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
                  Welcome to the zone, Raider Hater!

If anyone doesn't know, Raider Hater is the owner of chiefswarpath.com

Welcome aboard Raider Hater...I hope your team does well on Sunday.....until kickoff, that is.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Marcos20
                    • Oct 2002

i think the key is tackle... buffalo miss a lot of tackles last game ... they need to go to the basic of tackling.

and by the offense... Drew need to kill that chief seocndary ... and Travis to run like hell inside those DT...
                    Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

we need 11 men to play some defense.not the 11 impersonators we had in the last game.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

I think containment of Gonzalez is a key too. Buffalo has shown it has the capacity to take out a top flight RB if they put their minds to it, but I'll have to see them at least do some modest containment of Gonzalez before I'll believe they can. Otherwise the only chance Buffalo has is to win a shootout.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                          • Jul 2002

If I were K.C., I'd be studying tapes of the Phin and Pats games to figure out how to best control Drew & Co. Both of them did it extremely well allowing only 23 points in two games. I'm sure they realize that the chances of us running Henry are less than 50-50.

Therefore, if we want to win, IMO, we need to run Henry effectively. If we don't, then our D will be exhausted by the time the 4th Q starts and if we don't score frequently, then we may be in trouble.

It's stupid not to balance out the O and that has been my biggest pet peeve all season. "Give [O'Henry] the damn ball."
                          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Give it a rest WYS you know damned well our pass/rush ratio will be 3:1. I don't know why people go and get their hopes up. Jeeze.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                              • Jul 2002

Odds are...

But I'm a hopeful kind of guy there Typ0,....

....until I've been fooled many times over and reason then tells me I'd be an idiot for hoping for something that rarely happens.
                              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X