PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of Eric Moulds would be a HUGE mistake.

mchurchfie
10-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Why are so many people ready to show him the door. He is still one of the best receivers in the game. Evans will never be effective without him in the lineup right now...maybe later on down the road when he is more polished, but not now. Josh Reed surely isn't going to be the one to be able to pick up the slack.:down: We don't have enough franchise players now...let's not be so hasty to want to get rid of one of the only ones we have. Donahoe has already made enough of a wreck of this team as it is.:doh:

EDS
10-13-2004, 03:39 PM
I agree getting rid of him would be a mistake at this point since so far this season he is the Bills best offensive weapon.

mybills
10-13-2004, 03:39 PM
I just got here so fill me in....What ****** wants to get rid of Moulds? :crazy:

mchurchfie
10-13-2004, 03:46 PM
This thread specifically has a lot of that talk...You're Donahoe for a few days

Ed
10-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Yeah lets get rid of the one player who cares the most about this team, the one player who's worked harder then any other to bring Buffalo a championship, and the guy who's been our most productive player.

Fans can be so cut-throat about who they want to see stay and go and then expect the players and management to give a damn about what they think.

If there's one player everyone should NOT want to see go, it should be Moulds.

The_Philster
10-13-2004, 06:31 PM
:bf1: Moulds is having a few bad games...he'll turn it around, probably before the rest of the team.

The Natrix
10-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Yeah lets get rid of the one player who cares the most about this team, the one player who's worked harder then any other to bring Buffalo a championship, and the guy who's been our most productive player.

Fans can be so cut-throat about who they want to see stay and go and then expect the players and management to give a damn about what they think.

If there's one player everyone should NOT want to see go, it should be Moulds.

Amen.

BAM
10-13-2004, 07:33 PM
WHO WANTS TO GET RID OF MOULDS???

That's crazy talk... Especially if they mean right now, this season. I know his cap number is ridiculous for next year though... Still, unless we pick up somebody better than him, I don't want him going anywhere!

snow1989
10-13-2004, 07:39 PM
More pressing problems to address then just a receiver whose had a couple off games. Besides, receivers can't do much unless they have a QB that can consistently deliver a 'catchable' ball. Personally, before getting rid of Moulds..I'd can TD

RedEyE
10-13-2004, 07:45 PM
I don't want him to go anywhere, but I could see Moulds becoming a cap hit. This team gets worse each passing year, I'd have to imagine that he's getting a little tired of it. He could have left before his last renegotiations, but chose to hang tough, and he could have gotten more money putting himself on the market. Moulds might just be tired of this ****, just like all of us, and decide not to renegotiate with Buffalo. Try his luck elsewhere.

BAM
10-13-2004, 07:51 PM
That would severely depress me. I love Eric Moulds. We've been through so much together. :(

snow1989
10-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Moulds might just be tired of this ****, just like all of us, and decide not to renegotiate with Buffalo. Try his luck elsewhere.

Agreed, unless we get another QB, or a line that can give DB time Moulds could very well look elsewhere because he's wasting his time doing windsprints as Drew gets sacked....again....and again