X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Bobby Shaw!

Larry Felser said he was always running the wrong routes. It seemed to me that a good portion of the incomplete passes were in his direction.

Sunday alone, he turned out and was supposed to turn in. The pass was right where it needed to be.

During the hail mary at the end of the game, It appeared as though Moulds was trying to volley the ball backwards into the endzone. At the same time, Shaw runs right past him and knocks the ball to the ground.

Last year in Tennessee, Shaw catches the game tying 2 point conversion and drops the ball while trying to celebrate.

We all think we’re football experts but we don’t know which routes these guys are supposed to be running. Perhaps Shaw is lazy out there. Maybe he does run the wrong patterns all the time.

You all wanted someone to be held accountable for stupid play, you just got it!
    Resign our own guys!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
    Larry Felser said he was always running the wrong routes. It seemed to me that a good portion of the incomplete passes were in his direction.

Sunday alone, he turned out and was supposed to turn in. The pass was right where it needed to be.

During the hail mary at the end of the game, It appeared as though Moulds was trying to volley the ball backwards into the endzone. At the same time, Shaw runs right past him and knocks the ball to the ground.

Last year in Tennessee, Shaw catches the game tying 2 point conversion and drops the ball while trying to celebrate.

We all think we’re football experts but we don’t know which routes these guys are supposed to be running. Perhaps Shaw is lazy out there. Maybe he does run the wrong patterns all the time.

You all wanted someone to be held accountable for stupid play, you just got it!
    After rewatching the game and seeing this picture...it makes more sense that Shaw was supposed to block for Moulds to get into the endzone and catch the pass like Evans caught his TD pass.

Comment

• finsrclowns
      • Apr 2004

12 attempts his way. He caught three with no drops. The others? 9 bad throws out of 12 is much worse than Bledsoe's average so maybe there's something to Shaw going the wrong way sometimes.

But Reed's no better: 13 attempts his way, 4 catches, 3 drops (that seems low).
      finsrclowns

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

He was trying to display the ball as a reception.. he should have let the replay take care of that.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          After rewatching the game and seeing this picture...it makes more sense that Shaw was supposed to block for Moulds to get into the endzone and catch the pass like Evans caught his TD pass.

I think you're right Mikey, Shaw blew that Hail Mary. Looks like Moulds would have had it if he hadn;t jumped in his way.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by juice
            He was trying to display the ball as a reception.. he should have let the replay take care of that.
            That's a bunch of crap. That's what he said after the game. Almost everyone here would probably agree that he was pulling it out to celebrate. He had it though.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
              That's a bunch of crap. That's what he said after the game. Almost everyone here would probably agree that he was pulling it out to celebrate. He had it though.
              Your wrong, when you look at it he was attempting to display the ball while falling to the ground, when he hit the ground the ball popped out and they said he didn't maintain possession once he hit the ground.. A few years ago it would've been a completion but not with the new rule of possession.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                Your wrong, when you look at it he was attempting to display the ball while falling to the ground, when he hit the ground the ball popped out and they said he didn't maintain possession once he hit the ground.. A few years ago it would've been a completion but not with the new rule of possession.

Who gives a F$#% what he was doing! He shouldn't have done it.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Turf
                  I think you're right Mikey, Shaw blew that Hail Mary. Looks like Moulds would have had it if he hadn;t jumped in his way.
                  That's what I was thinking. Just looking at Moulds' reaction, you can tell that he is pissed. He kinda looks like he is saying... "What the ****?"

Comment

• Charlieguide
                    Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                    • Feb 2004

BillsDaily says that Mularkey "feels Shaw wasn't productive enough in the total package of games, meetings, and practice." [quoting BD, not MM.] If that's what he said, it sounds like Shaw wasn't doing his homework, he was just going out and playing. That would explain the other things listed here, too.
                    The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Must we all see that painful and ungodly picture again???

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Moulds should have dropped kicked him (off the field of course).

Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                          Moulds should have dropped kicked him (off the field of course).

Comment

• Dozerdog
                            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

We could have used Shaw on the last play of the Jacksonville game

Comment

• schobelisdaman
                              • Mar 2004

on the bills site it is talkin about bringin haddad up from the practice squad. Id bring back Jonathan Smith before him......if u get him the ball he can make some stuff after the catch..........and hes versitile.........perfect for MM.

Comment

Working...
                              X