PDA

View Full Version : Fiedler uncertain about availability against Bills

The_Philster
10-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Fiedler said Wednesday he's uncertain whether a cracked rib will prevent him from playing Sunday at Buffalo.

If Fiedler doesn't start, A.J. Feeley said he'll be ready to step in.

Both were listed as questionable on the injury report, but Feeley was more optimistic about his availability after recovering from a concussion in Sunday's 24-10 loss at New England....more (http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/10/13/sports1709EDT0209.DTL)

finsrclowns
10-13-2004, 09:52 PM
They're saying it's a rib but it's actually a sprained ear. :fiedler:

Nublar7
10-13-2004, 10:47 PM
If Fiedler can't go, Feeley will be able to play. Personally I would rather see Feeley play, so this is a blessing in disguise. :)

ryjam282
10-14-2004, 06:36 AM
A blessing for who? Definitely for the Bills. Feely is clearly the worse of the 2 QB's. I don't think in the 2 games he played that the WR's had a catch. He throws to the TE and the RB's. I am very encouraged to see that. McMichael is very good and will probably get his yardage but he will not beat us. I wouldn't mind seeing Schobel give him yet another concussion....Not that I wish pain on anyone, wait, yes I do, it's the Dolphins.

Hemlepp53
10-14-2004, 09:12 AM
A blessing for who? Definitely for the Bills. Feely is clearly the worse of the 2 QB's. I don't think in the 2 games he played that the WR's had a catch. He throws to the TE and the RB's. I am very encouraged to see that. McMichael is very good and will probably get his yardage but he will not beat us. I wouldn't mind seeing Schobel give him yet another concussion....Not that I wish pain on anyone, wait, yes I do, it's the Dolphins.

:clap: You Stole My Response. With Either behind center the fins are doomed... Our D is going to have a field day at home against the FINs.. get real Fin Fans...

The King
10-14-2004, 09:17 AM
. I wouldn't mind seeing Schobel give him yet another concussion....Not that I wish pain on anyone, wait, yes I do, it's the Dolphins.

I think its ok to wish pain upon someone who punched his pregnant girlfriend in the face.... Im pretty sure there is a clause where you can wish pain on a scumbag and McMichael is a scumbag!

chernobylwraiths
10-14-2004, 09:25 AM
LOL at the dog avatars.

Jayhawk
10-14-2004, 09:33 AM
maybe Takeo should crack McMichael very hard.

Turf
10-14-2004, 09:51 AM
They're saying it's a rib but it's actually a sprained ear. :fiedler:

That's funny, I had heard it was a torn ear ligament (ECL) :D