X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Fiedler uncertain about availability against Bills

Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Fiedler said Wednesday he's uncertain whether a cracked rib will prevent him from playing Sunday at Buffalo.

If Fiedler doesn't start, A.J. Feeley said he'll be ready to step in.

Both were listed as questionable on the injury report, but Feeley was more optimistic about his availability after recovering from a concussion in Sunday's 24-10 loss at New England.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

They're saying it's a rib but it's actually a sprained ear.
    finsrclowns

Comment

• Nublar7
      • Oct 2004

If Fiedler can't go, Feeley will be able to play. Personally I would rather see Feeley play, so this is a blessing in disguise. :)

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

A blessing for who? Definitely for the Bills. Feely is clearly the worse of the 2 QB's. I don't think in the 2 games he played that the WR's had a catch. He throws to the TE and the RB's. I am very encouraged to see that. McMichael is very good and will probably get his yardage but he will not beat us. I wouldn't mind seeing Schobel give him yet another concussion....Not that I wish pain on anyone, wait, yes I do, it's the Dolphins.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Hemlepp53
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
          A blessing for who? Definitely for the Bills. Feely is clearly the worse of the 2 QB's. I don't think in the 2 games he played that the WR's had a catch. He throws to the TE and the RB's. I am very encouraged to see that. McMichael is very good and will probably get his yardage but he will not beat us. I wouldn't mind seeing Schobel give him yet another concussion....Not that I wish pain on anyone, wait, yes I do, it's the Dolphins.
          You Stole My Response. With Either behind center the fins are doomed... Our D is going to have a field day at home against the FINs.. get real Fin Fans...
          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
            . I wouldn't mind seeing Schobel give him yet another concussion....Not that I wish pain on anyone, wait, yes I do, it's the Dolphins.
            I think its ok to wish pain upon someone who punched his pregnant girlfriend in the face.... Im pretty sure there is a clause where you can wish pain on a scumbag and McMichael is a scumbag!
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

LOL at the dog avatars.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                • Aug 2004

maybe Takeo should crack McMichael very hard.
                http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                  They're saying it's a rib but it's actually a sprained ear.
                  That's funny, I had heard it was a torn ear ligament (ECL)
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                  X