PDA

View Full Version : What the fantasy guys are saying about our O

Voltron
10-13-2004, 11:05 PM
When Buffalo has the ball:

QB Drew Bledsoe We didn't think there was too much life left in old Drew, but 197 and two touchdowns against the Patriots is pretty impressive. Unfortunately, the Dolphins' pass defense is just nasty against the pass. Drew is a must-bench this week.

RB Travis Henry His gimpy ankle is supposed to be fine, but the prospect of running behind a backup center while looking over his shoulder at Willis McGahee doesn't sound great to us.

RB Willis McGahee It's still unclear what McGahee's role is in this offense right now. Buffalo fans and media are already calling for a passing of the torch, but T-Hen is still a great runner ahead of him. Give this team a few more losses, then jump on the McGahee bandwagon once he starts getting major carries.

WR Eric Moulds He was finally held out of the end zone against the Patriots, and Patrick Surtain will make sure he stays out again this week.

WR Josh Reed Yuck. :rofl:

WR Lee Evans After three straight games hauling in a pass of 46 yards or longer, Lee is a good pickup right now for what he could do in the future, but don't expect much this week against the stingy Dolphins' secondary.

TE Mark Campbell Don't concern yourself with his touchdown catch last week. Tight ends are virtually invisible in this offense. :spit:

K Rian Lindell Who spells Ryan with an "i"? Who cares? :roflmao:

juice
10-13-2004, 11:10 PM
The phins ability to pressure the passer is what makes their pass defense so tough.. If we can establish some type of run game we should be able to keep them from pinning their ears back and Blitzing the hell out of Drew in pass situations.

Voltron
10-13-2004, 11:17 PM
With our O-line and a backup center (our starting center sucks ass … what does that say about our back up center :doh: ) I won't be holding my breath on that running game. If they just wouldn't have penalties in the most crucial times of the game it would help a little bit! :madcurse: