PDA

View Full Version : Some insight on Bledsoe

ryjam282
10-14-2004, 07:45 AM
The newspaper down here in South Florida has some interesting stats about Drew. Read and give your comments.

Here's how it is written

DEVALUED BILL
Drew Bledsoe Hasn't had the success Buffalo envisioned when they axquired him from New England

- In the 36 games he has played for the Bills, he as been sacked at least once in 35 of them :shocked:
- He has had one 300-yard game in his past 24 games. :puke:
- His won-lost record as a Buffalo starter is 14-22 :winkpunch
- in 2003, he completed less than 50% of his passes against the Dolphins with no touchdowns and 3 INT's
- In his 36 Bills games, he has six times completed fewer than 50% of his passes.

WOW, those stats make him look really bad, I sure hope he can have a little time to throw against the very good blitzing D and very solid D line we are playing on Sunday.

Jayhawk
10-14-2004, 07:49 AM
um most of it has been no offensive line. And the defense stunk his first year.

Hemlepp53
10-14-2004, 08:54 AM
Well It seems we might be in for a long game. The Fin Fans down here think the game is theirs for the taking. With those stats in the paper we can see why. I said once before that we need to wear out the Fins D by doing a 70/30 run/pass game plan. The Fins D needs to be winded ... We need to drain the tank so to speak. Have them running on empty before we try to air it out. Give Drew a CHANCE to throw... I still think Drew is a decent QB.... Not all we praised him to be back a few years but better than most. We need to handcuff our O LINE together.. maybe that will give us a bit of a chance to use Drews Arm....

Dozerdog
10-14-2004, 09:00 AM
This stat is kinda stupid-

- In his 36 Bills games, he has six times completed fewer than 50% of his passes.

So in 30 games he did complete 50% or more? I'm sure you could come up with a lot more ugly stats than this one.

Hemlepp53
10-14-2004, 09:10 AM
This stat is kinda stupid-

So in 30 games he did complete 50% or more? I'm sure you could come up with a lot more ugly stats than this one.

Agreed... That just goes to show that the fans down here are grasping for straws at motivating the Fins and the Fans...

Drewpac
10-14-2004, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=Hemlepp53]Give Drew a CHANCE to throw... I still think Drew is a decent QB.... Not all we praised him to be back a few years but better than most. QUOTE]

Holy &#*t! You really think Bledsoe is better than most QBs in the league? Insanity!!!

Iehoshua
10-14-2004, 12:56 PM
How dare you bash our beloved Bledsoe! He is not top 5, he is #1 QB in the league! You are all haters! Drew has never made one bad play, its the receivers fault for running wrong routes and linemen's fault for not protecting! Drew is the ultimate QB! Bow to Drew Almighty! :bow: He's our QB so if you don't bow, you are un-Bills fans!

(This message has been brought to you by the DLC. It is not logical, reasonable, nor correct in any way shape or form and is written out of blind love for the over-the-hill #11.)

Mr. Cynical
10-14-2004, 01:55 PM
WOW, those stats make him look really bad
The bigger challenge is to find any stats that make him look really good. TD must have those in his secret file because there certainly aren't any publicly available.

paladin warrior
10-14-2004, 08:24 PM
:tired: He is falled part. He can't throw good or He can't threw far and never get in red zone. Always each QRT score zero.Small score big deal. Need get near the red zone try get 7 points or 3 ponts in each QRT. He have been Buffalo BIlls In 3 yrs and never make in the playoff. What wrong with him? I think he is finish to play this game this yr and let him go or retire.

finsrclowns
10-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Miami has a great defense. And last week they outgained NE on offense and held Brady to 76 yards passing. They have a whole new offensive line and a 3rd or 4th string RB so their offense stinks right now but they will be very hungry for a win.

It's very easy to say "run the ball". That was the plan last week and we couldn't do it against a team that's way worse than the fins against the run. If you can't run you get into 3rd and long which means asking our o-line to do what they cannot do- pass block for 3 seconds against an aggressive pass rush.

I hope McGahee starts. He has a lot to offer blocking wise, running outside, catching the ball. The more snaps he takes the better our chances. And the fewer Reed takes and the more Evans takes likewise improves our chances.

This team plays SOOO much better with a lead. We had one against Jacksonville and controlled the game for 58 minutes. That's what we need more than anything- get ahead and be balanced but unpredictable on our pass/run playcalling.

juice
10-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Miami has a great defense. And last week they outgained NE on offense and held Brady to 76 yards passing. They have a whole new offensive line and a 3rd or 4th string RB so their offense stinks right now but they will be very hungry for a win.

It's very easy to say "run the ball". That was the plan last week and we couldn't do it against a team that's way worse than the fins against the run. If you can't run you get into 3rd and long which means asking our o-line to do what they cannot do- pass block for 3 seconds against an aggressive pass rush.

I hope McGahee starts. He has a lot to offer blocking wise, running outside, catching the ball. The more snaps he takes the better our chances. And the fewer Reed takes and the more Evans takes likewise improves our chances.

This team plays SOOO much better with a lead. We had one against Jacksonville and controlled the game for 58 minutes. That's what we need more than anything- get ahead and be balanced but unpredictable on our pass/run playcalling.
I think Willis will have a good rushing output against the Phins.. Everyone else has had big yards rushing.

BAM
10-14-2004, 10:33 PM
:tired: He is falled part. He can't throw good or He can't threw far and never get in red zone. Always each QRT score zero.Small score big deal. Need get near the red zone try get 7 points or 3 ponts in each QRT. He have been Buffalo BIlls In 3 yrs and never make in the playoff. What wrong with him? I think he is finish to play this game this yr and let him go or retire.

:clap:

Hemlepp53
10-14-2004, 11:29 PM

Whoa!!! Thats A Mouth Full!!!