PDA

View Full Version : The old stadium seats??????

alohabillsfan
10-14-2004, 06:02 PM
You know the ones that sold for $10.00 bucks a piece? Well, I am now stationed (22 years in Navy) in JAX Fla. and I am building a game room with my beloved Bills as the decor and was wondering if any of you had connections that could get a few seats reasonably priced? TRhanx and squish the fish all though this year it has definately lost it's luster!! :scratch:

Michael82
10-14-2004, 08:03 PM
No idea where you can find that. But you should talk to Sean and Stadium Sportswear about getting you some of the Bills old turf. I got some and it's really cool. :up:

Hemlepp53
10-14-2004, 11:39 PM
No idea where you can find that. But you should talk to Sean and Stadium Sportswear about getting you some of the Bills old turf. I got some and it's really cool. :up:

How Much Was That And How Much Turf You Get!!! :scratch: Pretty Cool By The Way!!!

Michael82
10-15-2004, 05:04 AM
How Much Was That And How Much Turf You Get!!! :scratch: Pretty Cool By The Way!!!
He got me about a yard of it. I got the roll in my closet until I find a place to display it. He also sells Buffaloes made out of the old turf. You could get red, white or blue and standing Buffalo or the stripey. Those are really sweet and go nicely in my Bills room on the wall. :up:

Hemlepp53
10-16-2004, 11:35 PM
He got me about a yard of it. I got the roll in my closet until I find a place to display it. He also sells Buffaloes made out of the old turf. You could get red, white or blue and standing Buffalo or the stripey. Those are really sweet and go nicely in my Bills room on the wall. :up:

Still Didnt Tell Me A Price!!! LoL... I Want Some But Need To Know How Much Before I Look Furthur Into It!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-17-2004, 07:51 AM
There is a place down the road that has been trying to sell a section of those seats for maybe four years. I will write down the number next time I drive by.

alohabillsfan
10-17-2004, 11:21 AM
There is a place down the road that has been trying to sell a section of those seats for maybe four years. I will write down the number next time I drive by.

Thanks!! :clap: