X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Wire to start

Josh Mora is reporting that if Coy Wire is active to play against the Phins, he will start! Milloy is still questionable but isn't expected to play.. We can only hope.

Wire may turn out to be the Phins MVP of Sunday's game.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Yeah he has stunk!!!!!!!!!! And teams throw right at him because they know it.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
      • Apr 2003

That's too bad about Milloy not being ready. Along with the offensive line, this is one area I hope gets addressed in the offseason. Until then, all we can do is hope they get their act together.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Simon show says PP will more likely be the starter.. I wonder who is correct?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• alohabillsfan
          • Sep 2003

Well if Wire starts this may be his last because if he buys off one time on a play action pass and gets beat deep from a team that is starting it's sixth or seventh running back that has no chance of gaining yardage via the run then he may as well pack his bag and leave town!

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

I Would rather start PP over Coy
              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Fortunately Mike Mularkey does not have you on his speed dial

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                  Fortunately Mike Mularkey does not have you on his speed dial
                  Nor does he have Josh Mora

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jan 2004

I think it was Greg Williams and his coaching staff last season that hurt Wire's playing he's a safety and they had him on special teams instead of putting him in the safety position and he didn't get a chance to learn the position last yr. Just a thought

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
                      I think it was Greg Williams and his coaching staff last season that hurt Wire's playing he's a safety and they had him on special teams instead of putting him in the safety position and he didn't get a chance to learn the position last yr. Just a thought
                      I dont know about that BC04.. But WGR is reporting that MM announced that PP would be the starter.. contrary to what Josh Mora on Empire reported earlier.

Wire's skills may be better suited for ST.

Comment

• shoey3045
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Voltron
                        I Would rather start PP over Coy
                        and I'd rather start Rashad Baker over both of them

http://www.pigskinheaven.com

Talk Bills and The entire NFL in the best discussion forum on the net for football.

Comment

Working...
                        X