X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Sammy Morris: Gets the Starting Nod This Week

Update: Morris, who had been limited to five carries this season due to various injuries, was named the Dolphins starter for Sunday's game in Buffalo, the Associated Press reports.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • ArcticWildMan

Watch him rack up 150++ yard against us.

Oh well. I always liked him. I don't think he got a fair chance here. He was horribly misused. He could have been a very good pass catching fullback for us.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I liked sammy too, we lost him at the worst time had we had him not burns last year we mightve taken those 2 games
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Sammy had good hands and decent speed but insufficent power. He could be a FB in mode of Larry Centers but he will never be a great RB or blocking FB.

Comment

Working...
        X