X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Status of Henry, Jennings up in air

Running back Travis Henry practiced Friday on his sore right arch for the first time this week, but tackle Jonas Jennings was not able to work for the Buffalo Bills.
    The Bills don't expect to decide until Sunday whether either player will suit up against the Miami Dolphins.

Coach Mike Mularkey said Henry took part in all team drills without a problem.
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

ugh. rest him one week, let McGahee take the load of the running game this week, isn't that one of the points of having 2 rbs?
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

No the idea is to run Henry till he dies and then use McGahee for 10 carries.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

jennings is a candy ass.i hope we don't re-sign him.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

I'm kinda glad in a way that henry is probably gonig to sit this one out. This way, not only will he get a week off and come back to 100%, but also this is going to give McGahee a full game to show us what he is made of by having enough time to actually get in rythm and enough carries to maybe break one for over 20 yards.
          the dude abides

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
            I'm kinda glad in a way that henry is probably gonig to sit this one out. This way, not only will he get a week off and come back to 100%, but also this is going to give McGahee a full game to show us what he is made of by having enough time to actually get in rythm and enough carries to maybe break one for over 20 yards.
            Agreed!

Interesting that Henry has a strained plantar fascia tendon. I'd never heard it called a tendon before. Rather than being shaped like a cord, it's more like a strap. At different times I have had plantar fasciaitis in both feet. The first time, without treatment, it took about two and a half years to heal by itself. When I got it again, I though Oh No! Not again! I went to the Dr. this time and besides some stretching excercises, he put me on 4 Advil 3times a day for a month. That helped get rid of it. I think I took the Advil for a month, was off for a month, and took it one more time for a month before it finally got better. If anyone ever gets it, let me know and I can tell you about the exercises.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• finsrclowns
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              jennings is a candy ass.i hope we don't re-sign him.
              Tomorrow is the 5th game. If Jennings misses it, it follows his career pattern of missing 20% of his games (that doesn't include another 4 or 5 games that he's started and had to leave for one reason or another). The only time I remember the guy playing hurt was when he had another ankle problem and he gave up like 5 sacks to Vonnie Holliday against GB. He's about as much a gamer as Leon.
              finsrclowns

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                Agreed Time Is Right... Lets See What Hes Made Of With Plenty Of Reps In A Rough Setting... The Fins Are A Pretty Good Test For Willis. I'm Excited And Can Not Wait... Lets See The BoyWonder Does!!! He Sure Seems Hungery!!!
                @Hemlepp53

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Is there any word that says Henry wont be playing? Im all for that for the 2 reasons listed above
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Gametime decision but it was reported that he was still limping as late in the week as Wed. I would have to say that he probably wont dress and wont be 100% at gametime.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
                    X