PDA

View Full Version : Dan Marino Bashes Buffalo

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Then Dan Marino, who we remember fondly from his days as quarterback of the Miami Dolphins, decided to bash Buffalo and Bills fans.

“What stadium has the meanest fans?” asked one member of the Inside the NFL staff during the football “debate”.

“When I was playing in Buffalo, it was tough. Because they were, they had a great team, plus the fans. I mean that’s what they live for in Buffalo. Because truly, they don’t want to live there,” said Marino.

You read it correctly.

Marino said: “That’s what they (fans) live for in Buffalo (the Bills). Because truly, they don’t want to live there.” http://wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=23654

Voltron
10-16-2004, 09:47 PM
Dude he was joking. He even said he wasn't serious :shakeno:

BAM
10-16-2004, 10:12 PM
I drew a picture of Dan the other day, let me see if I can find it quick.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2004, 10:57 PM
just mention 62-7 and that'll shut him up. :snicker:

Hemlepp53
10-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Dude he was joking. He even said he wasn't serious :shakeno:

Yes it was a joke. I watched it as well. He was giving a compliment but had to drop a bomb being he is Miami's Football God... Cant have him praising Buffalo Fans!!!

PUCKER
10-16-2004, 11:17 PM
I never did like him. I got one thing to say to him..."Kiss my:moon:"

Nublar7
10-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Then Dan Marino, who we remember fondly from his days as quarterback of the Miami Dolphins, decided to bash Buffalo and Bills fans.

“What stadium has the meanest fans?” asked one member of the Inside the NFL staff during the football “debate”.

“When I was playing in Buffalo, it was tough. Because they were, they had a great team, plus the fans. I mean that’s what they live for in Buffalo. Because truly, they don’t want to live there,” said Marino.

You read it correctly.

Marino said: “That’s what they (fans) live for in Buffalo (the Bills). Because truly, they don’t want to live there.” http://wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=23654He speaks the truth.

clumping platelets
10-17-2004, 04:20 AM
He just lost my vote for the HOF

mybills
10-17-2004, 06:18 AM
I drew a picture of Dan the other day, let me see if I can find it quick.
well? where is it?
:snicker:

Jayhawk
10-17-2004, 07:31 AM
meh ok so he said something bad about the team, even if it was a joke he has to. Being the head of stupid (phins) nation

Cntrygal
10-17-2004, 09:31 AM
Yeah, we all know how PROUD he is of the current team... he'd rush right out and work for the organization.

Oh wait, he did that for a day and quit.

:snicker:

Jayhawk
10-17-2004, 11:39 AM
maybe MArino = John Kerry

BFBills
10-17-2004, 03:48 PM
yah who cares...i mean its true isnt it...lol...j/k....i love buffalo even though i dont live there i would...he said we had the toughest fans...thats a compliment