• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

I MET LESTER HAYES

he was doing a signing in vegas today.i had to razz him a bit.i walked up to him,asked who he was and then told him that i never heard of him.i told him that i was kidding and we started BSing.he's a really cool dude.he was in good shape for his age too.i got a $20 autographed picture for a Raider friend of mine.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

You met a real Ball Player who was ahead of his time.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Thailog80
      Im not a chick!
      • Apr 2003

Lester the Intercepter...cool. Did you have to pay for the Autograph? If so that sucks.

"Let's Roll"
      Todd Beamer
      Flight 93
      9/11/01

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Thailog80
        Lester the Intercepter...cool. Did you have to pay for the Autograph? If so that sucks.
        Nothings Free in Vegas.. When I got a Ken Norton autograph it was a Promotional Event before a Tyson Fight at the MGM, You had to buy a Poster of the Celeb for $20 and he would sign it for you and you could take your own picture with him.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
        X