PDA

View Full Version : I broke out the old Bruce Smith jersey today....

OpIv37
10-17-2004, 09:22 AM
I have two jerseys of current players- Bledsoe and Spikes- but I figured I'd go old-school for this game. I'm not superstitious so I don't believe it will actually help the Bills win, but at the very least it reminds me of happier times on the football field (meaning back when we used to dominate Miami).

Cntrygal
10-17-2004, 09:25 AM
I'm either going with Andre Reed or Don Beebe.

The Natrix
10-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Use the Bledsoe one to a make a scare crow for Halloween. Have it lying on the ground with 3 defensive linemen on it.

OpIv37
10-17-2004, 09:33 AM
Use the Bledsoe one to a make a scare crow for Halloween. Have it lying on the ground with 3 defensive linemen on it.

lmao, although it would be more realisting if there were two D-linemen on him and a 3rd facing the other way with the ball in his hands.

Cntrygal
10-17-2004, 09:40 AM

:(

lmao, although it would be more realisting if there were two D-linemen on him and a 3rd facing the other way with the ball in his hands.

:cry:

mybills
10-17-2004, 10:06 AM
:roflmao: