I broke out the old Bruce Smith jersey today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I broke out the old Bruce Smith jersey today....

I have two jerseys of current players- Bledsoe and Spikes- but I figured I'd go old-school for this game. I'm not superstitious so I don't believe it will actually help the Bills win, but at the very least it reminds me of happier times on the football field (meaning back when we used to dominate Miami).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

I'm either going with Andre Reed or Don Beebe.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Use the Bledsoe one to a make a scare crow for Halloween. Have it lying on the ground with 3 defensive linemen on it.

Byrd.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
        Use the Bledsoe one to a make a scare crow for Halloween. Have it lying on the ground with 3 defensive linemen on it.
        lmao, although it would be more realisting if there were two D-linemen on him and a 3rd facing the other way with the ball in his hands.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          lmao, although it would be more realisting if there were two D-linemen on him and a 3rd facing the other way with the ball in his hands.

Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
            X