PDA

View Full Version : Ok Ill eat some crow here

DraftBoy
10-17-2004, 01:42 PM
I was a big supporter of keeping Gray on the staff and he has made our D look like complete and utter crap so I say he be fired and now. At halftime! MMMMMMM....Crow never tasted so good! :(

northernbillfan
10-17-2004, 04:15 PM
:rofl:

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 04:18 PM
It sure has become obvious that Dick LeBeau was the mastermind behind our defensive play last year. The drop off this year is very noticable.

EDS
10-17-2004, 04:43 PM
I was a big supporter of keeping Gray on the staff and he has made our D look like complete and utter crap so I say he be fired and now. At halftime! MMMMMMM....Crow never tasted so good! :(

Turns out Gray and the defense made some good adjustments at half time so you can put that crow back in the freezer.

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Turns out Gray and the defense made some good adjustments at half time so you can put that crow back in the freezer.

Oh goodie. Against a 4th string RB and a hurt QB. THAT inspires confidence!! :eek:

LABillsFan
10-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Whether you like Gray or not it was the right choice for MM to make when he was hired. A new HC, OC, QBC, OLC, etc. the last thing this team needed was to revamp it's strength at the time. Let's see what happens the rest of the year. The D had a very good game. Could it be because the offense sustained drives? Scored Points? Wore the clock down? Miamis O stinks? All of the above. But even against the Raiders and Jacksonville they held them down to few points the only difference was the Offense was in sync today.

Crisis
10-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Defense didn't need to be clutch last year, we never had a small, or any lead, for that matter at that game.

The D might even be better this year, they were overrated last year, but they're creating much more turnovers this year.

FTG
10-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Oh goodie. Against a 4th string RB and a hurt QB. THAT inspires confidence!! :eek:
not to mention a Miami OL that has looked like crap until they play us

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 05:46 PM
i wasnt very unhappy with the d.. they are allowing minimal points and the sacks went up today.. they scored some points, and got some turnovers.

Samphin1
10-17-2004, 07:24 PM
not to mention a Miami OL that has looked like crap until they play us

In defense of Miami's O-line, they have played better each and every week. They still blow goats, but the continuity is getting better and I would like to see where they are at towards the end of the year. You guys had good pressure all day though. You had like three or four sacks and a lot of rushes.

I was surprised to not see too many blitzes, at least effective ones. My guess is that has been the focus of the Miami O-line is to stop the constant pass rush from blitzing. Now, if we only had a QB who could actually throw the ball...