• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Ok Ill eat some crow here

I was a big supporter of keeping Gray on the staff and he has made our D look like complete and utter crap so I say he be fired and now. At halftime! MMMMMMM....Crow never tasted so good!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

It sure has become obvious that Dick LeBeau was the mastermind behind our defensive play last year. The drop off this year is very noticable.

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        I was a big supporter of keeping Gray on the staff and he has made our D look like complete and utter crap so I say he be fired and now. At halftime! MMMMMMM....Crow never tasted so good!
        Turns out Gray and the defense made some good adjustments at half time so you can put that crow back in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by EDS
          Turns out Gray and the defense made some good adjustments at half time so you can put that crow back in the freezer.
          Oh goodie. Against a 4th string RB and a hurt QB. THAT inspires confidence!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

Whether you like Gray or not it was the right choice for MM to make when he was hired. A new HC, OC, QBC, OLC, etc. the last thing this team needed was to revamp it's strength at the time. Let's see what happens the rest of the year. The D had a very good game. Could it be because the offense sustained drives? Scored Points? Wore the clock down? Miamis O stinks? All of the above. But even against the Raiders and Jacksonville they held them down to few points the only difference was the Offense was in sync today.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

Defense didn't need to be clutch last year, we never had a small, or any lead, for that matter at that game.

The D might even be better this year, they were overrated last year, but they're creating much more turnovers this year.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                Oh goodie. Against a 4th string RB and a hurt QB. THAT inspires confidence!!
                not to mention a Miami OL that has looked like crap until they play us
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i wasnt very unhappy with the d.. they are allowing minimal points and the sacks went up today.. they scored some points, and got some turnovers.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Samphin1
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FTG
                    not to mention a Miami OL that has looked like crap until they play us

In defense of Miami's O-line, they have played better each and every week. They still blow goats, but the continuity is getting better and I would like to see where they are at towards the end of the year. You guys had good pressure all day though. You had like three or four sacks and a lot of rushes.

I was surprised to not see too many blitzes, at least effective ones. My guess is that has been the focus of the Miami O-line is to stop the constant pass rush from blitzing. Now, if we only had a QB who could actually throw the ball...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍