PDA

View Full Version : McGahee

Ingtar33
10-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Sorry folks... my back is killing me, seems I have some sort of disk problem :\ So forgive my absence. That said, here are a few things that come to mind.

McGahee has to start for the rest of the season.

The offence looked good, the play action, Moulds, and the protection was fantastic.

This game was only close because our Defense had a mediocre game.

Crisis
10-17-2004, 03:05 PM
McGahee has such a nose for the 1st down, and getting out of a jam.

Wow. I love Henry, but McGahee was 100% better than Travis has played all year. We should get rid of Travis before any kind of controversy sparks.

Iehoshua
10-17-2004, 03:06 PM
Agreed. Henry has been great but time to put him on the block and get something good while we can.

Yeah yeah one good game I know but I've been on the McGahee bandwagon since he was drafted.

FTG
10-17-2004, 03:10 PM
at one point they put up a stat that 80 of his 84 yards were after contact. He has gotta be the starter

Ingtar33
10-17-2004, 03:31 PM
don't forget Willis had 31 yards receiving too.... added to his 111 on the ground and he put up 142 of our 341 yards of offence.

41.6% of all of our offence.

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 03:34 PM
There are a few teams that could use a guy like Henry right now. Trade him and get the max value.

It's time for Willis to take over in Buffalo.

mybills
10-17-2004, 03:36 PM
McGahee may have proven himself this week...but that's the question..:cynic:
Go Travis..he's proven himself a lot longer.

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 03:42 PM

Mcgahee brings a new diminsion to our offense that Travis doesn't. Besides, Travis is gone at season's end. Get something for him now.

BidsJr
10-17-2004, 03:42 PM

OK I see, lets watch Willis for the next 2 years until he proves it as long as Henry.

Wrong. Gotta go withthe younger higher potential back.

BidsJr
10-17-2004, 03:46 PM
Great to see ya again Ing by the way.

Go W in 04!

mybills
10-17-2004, 03:47 PM
OK I see, lets watch Willis for the next 2 years until he proves it as long as Henry.

Wrong. Gotta go withthe younger higher potential back.

Alls I know is that Bledsoe panned out to be the thorn in the Bills back just like I said. I never rooted for him. Take THAT how you want to take it, Ingtar isn't always right. No offense, Ingtar...you know I have disagreed with you before. :;

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Alls I know is that Bledsoe panned out to be the thorn in the Bills back just like I said. I never rooted for him. Take THAT how you want to take it, Ingtar isn't always right. No offense, Ingtar...you know I have disagreed with you before. :;

No arguement about Bledsoe.

Next year...JP and Willis = :nervous: for opposing defenses!!

LABillsFan
10-17-2004, 03:52 PM
I too have been pro Willis since day one and to see him have the day he did, playing pretty much the whole game considering how underplayed he's been up until now. BUT, I want to see it in back to back games before I say he's ready to take over as the starting back.

BidsJr
10-17-2004, 03:58 PM
I am really excited to root for Willis, Lee, and JP whenever Jp gets the opportunity.

Willis is a threat every time he touches the ball.

I get butterflies every time he touches it, then get a knot in my gut every time he gets hit. I'm sure he has the same problem.

mybills
10-17-2004, 04:03 PM
I have disagreed with Ingtar on several instances. Take for intance, drafting someone else when we needed a QB first. We all knew AVP was going to retire, which would have left us with Brown, and a new line a couple years ago. Not to mention, drafting a ***** RB when we already had Travis and we needed guys on defense. Sorry but, stop sticking your head up Ingtars ass and start looking at our needs. :mad:

Again, no offense Ingtar. :;

BidsJr
10-17-2004, 04:06 PM
I have disagreed with Ingtar on several instances. Take for intance, drafting someone else when we needed a QB first. We all knew AVP was going to retire, which would have left us with Brown, and a new line a couple years ago. Not to mention, drafting a ***** RB when we already had Travis and we needed guys on defense. Sorry but, stop sticking your head up Ingtars ass and start looking at our needs. :mad:

Again, no offense Ingtar. :;

Uh looks like we found a QB...........

And a QB who doesn't need a brand new line.....

And don't be an idiot claiming people are sticking anything up anyones ass.

Ingtar33
10-17-2004, 04:12 PM
heh...

Well, I still think that TD has f***ed up with the draft and free agency, mostly because i think we should have done better work on the o-line.

That said, I'd like to point out the only QB i thought was 1st round ready in the draft was Big Ben... I still am not sold on anyone else from that draft. I'm a Bills fan, I hope Losman turns into something, a Kelly like QB to take us to the promised land. That said... to win in this league the recipe is simple... O-Line D-Line and O-Line again

mybills
10-17-2004, 04:12 PM
My point is...Ingtar isn't always right. Jeesh, even HE knows that. :rolleyes:

Ingtar33
10-17-2004, 04:14 PM
quite true... im wrong all the time.

I blew the Mike Williams pick. Had i been the Bills GM i would have taken him too.

BidsJr
10-17-2004, 04:16 PM
Oline might be ok with a QB who can wiggle just a little bit.

1 prime example Drew Tate of Iowa.

He is like Flutie with an arm. Can move all over the place

And I was NOT a Flutie fan AT ALL.

Still can;t stand him

mybills
10-17-2004, 04:16 PM

I blew the Mike Williams pick. Had i been the Bills GM i would have taken him too.
LOL..no, just some of the time! :D

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 04:20 PM

LOL!! not me. :D

I was SCREAMING for Roy Williams and everybody was saying I was nuts!! Hah!!! Just look at him now in Dallas and you see "what could have been".

DraftBoy
10-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Umm...I dont see how agreeing with him makes me or anybody stick my head up his ass. I disagreed with his assessment on Losman, but I agree with him about Willis. Ive been a big supporter of Willis since draft day 2 years ago. I dont know who you were talking about I dont think my head is up anybody elses ass.

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Oline might be ok with a QB who can wiggle just a little bit.

1 prime example Drew Tate of Iowa.

He is like Flutie with an arm. Can move all over the place

And I was NOT a Flutie fan AT ALL.

Still can;t stand him

Holy shiznit!! Are you my long lost brother I never knew I had? :eek:

Ingtar33
10-17-2004, 04:24 PM
heh... i was good with Roy Williams too, thought he might be the best player in the draft, but only if we slid back a few spots. I felt if you had to take an o-lineman Mike Williams was the guy.

He's turned into a good RT, nothing great. But that's a failed pick, more worth a middle 2nd rounder not a top 1st.

DraftBoy
10-17-2004, 04:24 PM

God Help us if there is another AWM type out there.... :cry:

just playing man, lol

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 04:27 PM
heh... i was good with Roy Williams too, thought he might be the best player in the draft, but only if we slid back a few spots. I felt if you had to take an o-lineman Mike Williams was the guy.

He's turned into a good RT, nothing great. But that's a failed pick, more worth a middle 2nd rounder not a top 1st.

The diff between a 4th and a 6th (isn't that where Dallas took him??) isn't worth squabbling over, IMO.

Just look at how the safety position has cost us this year and last year.

BidsJr
10-17-2004, 04:28 PM

Are you an Iowa Fan or just an astute follower of football?

Interesting answer here LOL

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Are you an Iowa Fan or just an astute follower of football?

Interesting answer here LOL

Well, I'm not an Iowa fan, so...... :;

mybills
10-17-2004, 04:31 PM
God Help us if there is another AWM type out there.... :cry:

:rofl:

mybills
10-17-2004, 04:33 PM
Umm...I dont see how agreeing with him makes me or anybody stick my head up his ass. I disagreed with his assessment on Losman, but I agree with him about Willis. Ive been a big supporter of Willis since draft day 2 years ago. I dont know who you were talking about I dont think my head is up anybody elses ass.
Trust me, I wasn't singling anyone out. Just the regulars who keep posting :hail: Ingtar33 to everything he says. :rofl:

BidsJr
10-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Clearly not this guy.

I wanted McKinney LOL

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 04:36 PM
heh...

That said, I'd like to point out the only QB i thought was 1st round ready in the draft was Big Ben... I still am not sold on anyone else from that draft.

I agree there. Big Ben was who I was hoping for but figured Pitt wouldn't let him slide by. Too bad we couldn't have worked out a trade for him. Oh well. Hindsight. I think JP will be very good as well. He just needs playing time.

mybills
10-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Clearly not this guy.

I wanted McKinney LOL
:rofl:
At least YOU have a mind of your own! :D

ryjam282
10-17-2004, 04:41 PM
I have been telling you guys from the beginning.....Willis IS the complete package. There is nothing this kid can't do. He is a great receiver out of the backfield, hence why Campbell was so open all day, LB's had to cover Willis in the flats. He is a GREAT blocker, hence why Drew was only sacked one time all day. The Phins were blitzing a lot in the game, but it didn't seem like it cause Willis was laying the lumber and I can't believe I actually saw Drew run the ball....It was amazing. I really think this is a shot in the arm for this team. Willis is our guy....I hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO....He has been doing it for quite a while and he will continue....Sorru Henry but see ya.

mybills
10-17-2004, 04:48 PM
why Drew was only sacked one time all day.
Beause the fins SUCK! :rofl: