• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

McGahee

Sorry folks... my back is killing me, seems I have some sort of disk problem :\ So forgive my absence. That said, here are a few things that come to mind.

McGahee has to start for the rest of the season.

The offence looked good, the play action, Moulds, and the protection was fantastic.

This game was only close because our Defense had a mediocre game.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

McGahee has such a nose for the 1st down, and getting out of a jam.

Wow. I love Henry, but McGahee was 100% better than Travis has played all year. We should get rid of Travis before any kind of controversy sparks.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

Agreed. Henry has been great but time to put him on the block and get something good while we can.

Yeah yeah one good game I know but I've been on the McGahee bandwagon since he was drafted.

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

at one point they put up a stat that 80 of his 84 yards were after contact. He has gotta be the starter
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

don't forget Willis had 31 yards receiving too.... added to his 111 on the ground and he put up 142 of our 341 yards of offence.

41.6% of all of our offence.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

There are a few teams that could use a guy like Henry right now. Trade him and get the max value.

It's time for Willis to take over in Buffalo.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

McGahee may have proven himself this week...but that's the question..
              Go Travis..he's proven himself a lot longer.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by mybills
                Mcgahee brings a new diminsion to our offense that Travis doesn't. Besides, Travis is gone at season's end. Get something for him now.

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

OK I see, lets watch Willis for the next 2 years until he proves it as long as Henry.

Wrong. Gotta go withthe younger higher potential back.
                  "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• BidsJr
                    • Sep 2002

Great to see ya again Ing by the way.

Go W in 04!
                    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr
                      OK I see, lets watch Willis for the next 2 years until he proves it as long as Henry.

Wrong. Gotta go withthe younger higher potential back.
                      Alls I know is that Bledsoe panned out to be the thorn in the Bills back just like I said. I never rooted for him. Take THAT how you want to take it, Ingtar isn't always right. No offense, Ingtar...you know I have disagreed with you before.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Alls I know is that Bledsoe panned out to be the thorn in the Bills back just like I said. I never rooted for him. Take THAT how you want to take it, Ingtar isn't always right. No offense, Ingtar...you know I have disagreed with you before.

No arguement about Bledsoe.

Next year...JP and Willis = for opposing defenses!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
                          • Aug 2002

I too have been pro Willis since day one and to see him have the day he did, playing pretty much the whole game considering how underplayed he's been up until now. BUT, I want to see it in back to back games before I say he's ready to take over as the starting back.
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• BidsJr
                            • Sep 2002

I am really excited to root for Willis, Lee, and JP whenever Jp gets the opportunity.

Willis is a threat every time he touches the ball.

I get butterflies every time he touches it, then get a knot in my gut every time he gets hit. I'm sure he has the same problem.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I have disagreed with Ingtar on several instances. Take for intance, drafting someone else when we needed a QB first. We all knew AVP was going to retire, which would have left us with Brown, and a new line a couple years ago. Not to mention, drafting a ***** RB when we already had Travis and we needed guys on defense. Sorry but, stop sticking your head up Ingtars ass and start looking at our needs.

Again, no offense Ingtar.

Comment

Working...
                              X